Monday 19 March 2012

A few more pictures from Mothers Day...

We had a lovely day yesterday, really relaxed & chilled! Mum seemed to really enjoy it, and it was nice to spoil her.

I cooked (with some carrot peeling help from my sister) roast chicken, and roast honey-glazed gammon, with mashed potato, roast new potatoes, runner beans, carrots, stuffing and gravy. Followed by an M&S sticky toffee pudding, and chocolate fudge pudding and weightwatchers (haha) cream.

It was delish! And all part of the '4 dine for £15' Mother's Day deal at M&S, which I would highly recommend!!

While the dinner was cooking I dyed my stepdads hair for him. This is something he's been meaning to try for ages, as he has gone very grey, almost white in places recently, and used to have brown hair, so I bought him a Just For Men wash in dye to try.

We were really pleased with the results, it didn't look unnatural, it just took the edge off the grey, and darkened it slightly. :-) Will post a before and after picture below!

Also took a picture of all mums presents after she had opened them, and a pic of the lunch table, with some of mums very pretty flowers on. Her house looks like a florist at the moment with all the lovely flowers people have bought her since she had her stroke.

I am on the train to work now, it's a lovely fresh morning, the sun is nice and bright, so I just hope it's going to be a nice day. And a quick day! Cannot wait to get home tonight & relax with Liam!

Bye for now xxxxx