Wednesday 17 October 2012

Fun Family Day Out at LONDON ZOO

At the weekend my hubby & I headed out for the day to London Zoo. I hadn't been there since I was a wee one & I was surprised at just how much fun I had. We went with my hubby's parents, brother & brother's girlfriend, who was our amazing guide for the day. She knows so much about animals & seemed to know the zoo like the back of her hand.

We got a really good deal through National Rail and got 2 for 1 entry when we showed our train tickets! What a bargain!

We walked round all day & literally didn't miss a single animal. I got lots of nice pics I thought I'd share with you guys.

My favourite animals were:
Zebras
Giraffes
Spider monkeys
Sea horses
Tiny yellow frogs
Owls
Bats
All aquarium fish! :-)

It really was such a fun family day out & I would recommend it to anyone who fancied something a bit different. We didn't have any children with us & still had a great day out.

You'll need good walking legs though as the only down side to the day was the immense back pain I'm suffering from at the moment, which made the walking very uncomfortable at times. :-(

Ho hum...will hopefully get to the bottom of that issue soon, as have my MRI scan tomorrow! Don't let that put you off, all you healthy peeps with backs that aren't damaged can definitely manage a gentle amble around a zoo! :-)

That's all for now!

Enjoy the pics....

Lucy xxx