Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lace lace lace...

I am in love with lace.

It's a really big trend this autumn; and well...it's just stunning. It's delicate, intricate, vintage & feminine; so of course I adore it!

I've been having a good old rummage around on Etsy & Pinterest this week for lots of lace lovelies...and here are a few to share with you. Some clothing, shoes, accessories, home stuff, nightwear/lingerie. All available to purchase on Etsy.com (the homemade & vintage online store).

That is all.

Lucy xxx
vintage lace socks

gorgeous lace envelope

lace and burlap favour/jewellery bags

gorgeous black lace lingerie

i am definitely wrapping my xmas gifts like this

lace shoes!!

lace boots!!

gorgeous splash of colour

burlap and lace bunting - love this

lace gloves

cream lace bunting

burlap and lace place settings

lace garters - aren't these the prettiest garters you've ever seen??

lace bridal shoes

stunning lace scarf

original vintage lace dressing gown

vintage lace earrings

a lace pocket - beautiful detail in plain clothing

lace scarf with coral flowers, in love with this!

lace shawl

lace mason jars for candles - stunning

lace and pearl iphone case

absolutely awesome lace skirt - i want this!

Do all you lovelies love lace as much as me??
Lots of love
Lucy
xxx