Friday 19 October 2012

My silly Mr...

I'm stuck at home feeling very sorry for myself with a very painful back problem that's driving me nuts, and my silly husband always manages to put a smile on my face somehow! This week it was a genius picture sent during the work day, using part of his lunch as a prop!!!! I laughed so hard. It is definitely the little things in life that you can take for granted, like the efforts of people you love trying to cheer you up on a gloomy day!

I'm reading a book at the moment which I would highly recommend called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, and in it she describes her journey of discovery when trying to become happier in all elements of her self-admitted already fairly happy life. It very much inspires the reader to do the same, no matter how happy, or unhappy you might feel, there is always room for improvement. And one of the things she suggests is to give silliness a try.

And do you know what, she's got a point...

I live with Mr Silly himself, and he's certainly taught me a thing or two about happiness.

So here's his latest silliness to share with you all....

(he's obviously VERY busy at work, while sometimes squeezing in time to arrange silly photos, you understand!)

Lucy xxxx