Thursday 7 November 2013

Biscuiteers Press Night - Christmas 2013

Last night I attended the Press Night and 1st Birthday Party for the wonderful Biscuiteers' Icing Cafe in trendy Kensington Park Road (Notting Hill area of London).

Biscuiteers is a wonderful iced biscuit gifting company who produce the most amazing tins of decorated biscuits which you can send through the post as gifts for any occasion, order as wedding favours, Christmas presents etc.

They also now have a 1 year old Icing Cafe where you can buy their biscuits directly, pop into the cafe for a cuppa and a biscuit/macaroon/brownie/chocolate or the whole shebang afternoon tea treat (yes please!!) You can also attend icing workshops where the lovely ladies will teach you how to ice your own biscuits, or even book a child's birthday party! What fun!

They have just launched their AMAZING Christmas 2013 range, and I can't wait to share it with you. (Along with lots of their other pretties that I couldn't not show you!!)

I really was genuinely like a kid in a sweet shop last night - just a lady in a biscuit shop instead - the icing cafe is a stunning sugary wonderland, I stayed for nearly 3 hours, and could have stayed another 3...children and adults alike will be spellbound by the charm of the place, and the sheer range of stunning products to buy!

So here come the photos, get ready to fall in love with their fab products....

the icing cafe...

oooh soooo pretty!

Glass of bubbles anyone?

I did a spot of shopping at St Pancras before arriving at Biscuiteers, making the most of a baby-free few hours, I hit Joules (I genuinely cannot walk past a Joules without going in!), and then settled in at The Icing Cafe with a lovely glass (or 2! hic hic!) of Prossecco.

Then I had a wander round the stunning shop. Here are some of their biscuit collections that I just fell in love with!

The Vintage Birthday tin available here. The perfect addition for any birthday party.

Royal Wedding Box (see the full box here)

Converse-style trainer biscuits

their STUNNING birthday cakes

the cookie-counter - make up your own collection from the amazing array of decorated biscuits

my favourites - vintage tea cup and tea pot, with a pink cupcake! Just stunning - such incredible detail.

Then I popped on my Christmas hat, and was bowled over by their delightful Christmas collection...

Biscuiteers Gingerbread House (you can buy their AWESOME kit here)

beautiful Christmas biscuits....

My favourites of the Christmas collection! The Toy Soldier biscuit-card which comes in its own mini box, to send instead of a Christmas card - available here.

Christmas Jolly Gingers!

Biscuiteers do a HUGE array of 'Gingers' all decorated with different personalitites from 'Batty' a Batman-esque ginger, to the Ginger Ninja a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle-esque ginger - (see later in the post for a picture).

Iced Christmas Mini Tin - available here.

And here are some of their stunning Christmas Bauble biscuits ...

Then I got the chance to have a go at icing my own biscuit...

All ready for us amateur icers!

Icing my bauble - my hands were shaking so much, I was concentrating so hard!

My finished bauble - not too shabby for a first attempt!

The decor at the icing cafe is stunning, and I was particularly blown away  by their wall of framed biscuits...

They manage to get the most amazing amount of detail onto their biscuits!

Before I left I did some shopping - I managed to find some gorgeous mini-gingerbread-man cake sprinkles for some Christmas cupcakes I'm making to sell in Bedford at a Suitcase Bazaar in December, and for my annual Christmas party, I bought a Toy Soldier Christmas biscuit 'card' for someone special this Christmas, and finally couldn't resist getting my hubby an awesome Ginger-Ninja...

Upon leaving we were given a stunning goody-bag from the lovely Biscuiteers ladies full of some awesome goodies including the fab new Biscuiteers book (I cannot wait to have a go at making my own Biscuiteer-style biscuits...that's another post for another day!), a gorgeous mug from Emma Bridgewater (another of my favourites!), a stunning bauble from Twinings filled with scrummy earl grey teabags and a bottle of Gin & Tonic - has there ever been a more perfect goody-bag? :-)

contents of my goody bag along with my purchases

my goody-bag along with some of my purchases last night

The most stunning bag, ever?!

Finally, who couldn't be blown away by their Biscuit Nativity display window!

Christmas has come early at Biscuiteers and now I'm feeling incredibly festive and am shouting "Bring it on Christmas" in my head.

Who do you know who would LOVE a biscuit gift this Christmas?

I know plenty!

Mrs B
xxxx