Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Obsession with Afternoon Tea....

My Afternoon Tea Obsession

The BEST place I've ever been for afternoon tea locally is the wonderful Luton Hoo, Golf and Spa hotel in Luton. It is a beautiful manor house, in amazing surroundings, and their afternoon tea package is incredible value for money @ £26 pp. If you chose to go on a day with great weather it is well worth doing a beautiful long walk in the grounds as well! Stunning.

Here is the Menu from Luton Hoo:

Afternoon Tea Menu

A Selection of Finger Sandwiches:
Free Range Egg Mayonnaise with baby cress.
Smoked Salmon with lemon cream cheese.
Roast Casterbridge Beef with creamy horseradish.
Croxton Manor mild cheddar with spiced pear chutney.
Seasoned cucumber.

Freshly Baked Raisin and Plain Scones
with Devonshire Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve

Assortment of Home Made Afternoon Tea Cakes and Pastries

Inclusive of a Pot of Tea or Coffee of your choice
Please refer to our list to make your selection

Sandwiches replenished charged at £6.25 per person
£26.00 per person

 The Afternoon Tea Room
 Our Afternoon Tea
 Our photo go the Hoo
 The Hoo Gardens
 Waterfalls at The Hoo
 Me and the Mr at the Hoo
The best scones EVER! Yum

It's making me want to go back right now!! :-)