Friday 23 March 2012

Craft-y Inspiration with PINTEREST

So...I now have a new addiction....the website and app Pinterest! For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, get yourself on there to have a glimpse! It's basically the biggest ever online pinboard. You sign up & make your own personal pinboard(s) and upload images, for example I have a board entitled 'Lucys Likes' for lots of general lovely images, then one for food and my baking, and one for wedding ideas. Then basically you can search through everyone else's picture pinboards, and similarly to Facebook you can 'like' their images, or 'repin' the image to one of your own boards, and so the picture-sharing begins! It's a great website for finding inspiration for all sorts of things, as you can search pinboards by keyword/topic. :-)

Here are some of the beautiful & inspiring images (all mainly craft & baking related!) I've found so far!!

Everyone please check out my Pinterest site, my user name is Lucy Moon. :-) Sign up for an invite yourself & get pinning!