Monday 19 March 2012

My Walk Home in Flowers

So my walk home every night is a 2.5mile walk through Bedford town centre, and through a residential area of Bedford. I've been doing the walk since we moved in August last year, and I'm pretty used to it now, feel like I could walk it with my eyes closed (I won't though... That could be dangerous!!) Today, as I was walking home in the spring sunshine I started to notice all the beautiful spring flowers and blossom. So I decided to photograph my journey. I find that flowers cheer me up so much as they are so beautiful and on lovely sunny days like today I seem to see beauty everywhere!

I hope you like them as much as I did!