Monday 14 May 2012

Weightloss Update

Well, I'm now 8 and a half months into my weight loss, and am pleased to say I dropped another 3lbs this week, leaving me at a total weightloss of 3 stones and 12 pounds, 2 pounds to go until I've lose 4 stones. I'm so happy with that and really proud of myself. It has by no means been easy, but it's not as complicated and hard as I had it mapped out in my head.
Here is the secret...

Eat in moderation.

Write down everything you eat (I really recommend My Fitness Pal for iPhone or on PC)

Do more.

That's it! It really is that simple!

So although I don't look like the image below, I am at least nearly 4 stones lighter than I was, and well on my way to being much happier in my own skin.

Lots of Love

Lucy xxx