Thursday 1 November 2012

'Make You Feel My Love' cover by me xxx

Hey lovelies,

Just been singing and baking all day (both my favourite things to do!) so I'm feeling pretty happy- despite my stupid back....and wanted to share some of my recordings with you blogging lovelies...

I tend to most enjoy covering songs that I really love, or really touch me/bring back happy memories.

I hope I haven't butchered them too much ;-)

The first is 'Make You Feel My Love' originally written by Bob Dylan & recently covered by Adele.

Enjoy! And I'd love your feedback/comments .... feel free to post below xxxx

Make You Feel My Love