Friday 9 August 2013

Competition Time with Red Spotted Hanky - A Family Trip to Cornwall.

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick one today to share with you a fabulous competition from the travel site Red Spotted Hanky. They are currently running a competition over on their Facebook page to win a family weekend adventure in Cornwall.

As most of you will know from reading my blog I absolutely LOVE Cornwall, and had a holiday there this year at Easter - I stayed in lovely Looe, visited Polperro and The Eden Project, and just generally had a whale of a time!

Here are some pictures from my break at Easter to whet your appetites...

The beautiful Polperro

Tulip garden at The Eden Project

The marvellous Eden Project

Looe

Cream tea @ The Eden Project - oh yes!

Cornish Pasties!

Looe beach

Me and my lovely Mum enjoying a drink & meal together in Looe

To enter all you have to do is visit the Red Spotted Hanky Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1c2YC8o) and choose from three family activities you'd like to win...either surf lessons in Newquay, biking along the Camel Estuary with Bike Smart or a trip to the Eden Project. Travel & accommodation is also included and Red Spotted Hanky will even try and send the sunshine along too! What are you waiting for? Go and enter right now!

The Camel Estuary

The Eden Project

Surfing in Newquay

For those who don't already know...Red Spotted Hanky is a great travel website for booking up to 80% cheaper train tickets, hotels, flights and car hire - basically it's your one stop shop for travel in the UK & Europe. Also, there are no booking fees.

Why not follow @redspottedhanky on Twitter, or find them on Facebook.

Red Spotted Hanky on Facebook

Good Luck Lovelies- I hope one of my lovely readers wins!