Wednesday 27 November 2013

John Lewis: Blogging Secret Santa

Wow! I'm feeling so lucky right now!

This year I was asked to take part in the John Lewis Blogging Secret Santa Challenge 2013.

I jumped at the chance of choosing a lovely gift bundle for a fellow blogger from a list supplied by John Lewis, and was so excited to receive my own gift.

I've always been a huge fan of John Lewis, in fact, we had our wedding gift list with them, and so are now proud owners of lots of lovely JL goodies.

CHOOSING A GIFT...

I was paired with the lovely blogger Katie from Gold Dust, and so enjoyed looking through her blog and seeing all her fab posts about beauty and fashion.

I knew straight away what to choose for her, and *thankfully* I know that she loves the gifts (phew!) - you can read her reaction to receiving the gifts here

*photos stolen from Katie's blog post* :-)

I must admit I lusted after these gifts a little too, and when I realised the calibre of the gifts we would be receiving I got incredibly excited about what I might receive.

MY GIFT

I received a gorgeous Cath Kidston 3 tier cake stand, and stunning baking set!

Katie, you beauty! What a perfect gift for me!

Anyone who knows me will know I blooming LOVE Cath Kidston, and I could never usually warrant spending oodles on such lovely things.

I also collect aprons, so this gift is spot on for me!

soooo pretty!

just waiting for some yummy homemade cakes!

Baking set includes: apron, cutters, flour dredger, ceramic rolling pin and spatula.

A big thank you to Katie for such a spot-on gift, and to John Lewis for allowing me to take part!

Cheesy photo of me wearing my lovely new apron! I do love an apron!

Are you taking part in a Secret Santa this year? I hope you are as lucky as me with the gifts you receive.

I love it when Christmas comes early!

Mrs B

xxxx