Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mustard Love

Mustard leaves on my walk yesterday, and gorgeous Mustard Hunter wellies for my little man when he grows bigger!

MUSTARD

I'm pretty obsessed with this gorgeous autumnal colour.

It's pretty much everywhere at the moment: in the countryside, in the shops, in home interiors and on the catwalk...the mustard bug has well and truly infected the UK, and I just love it!

Here are some of my mustard mood boards full of images I've collected on Pinterest to inspire you...

Mustard Fashion....

Mustard interiors....

Mustard pretties...

And here's me in my mustard snood from Handicrafts of Nnon on Etsy (go get one, they're lovingly handmade by my friend Rhia who blogs at Virtual Rhiality and are just £10.95 - bargain!). I team it up with my Navy coat, and gorgeous RSPB Bluetit brooch (which of course has a hint of mustard too) !!

Mustard and Navy is a winning combo for me right now....

Do you love Mustard as much as me?

I'd love to know your thoughts....

Mrs B

xxxx

Follow my Mustard Love board on Pinterest to find out more about each image, and to follow my obsession as it develops! :-)