Wednesday 26 March 2014

BritMums Live Blogging Conference 2014: I'm Going!

For those of you who haven't heard of it BritMums Live is the UK's biggest social media and blogger conference held each year in London for Mummy and Daddy bloggers to meet up, network with brands and hear inspirational speakers over a two day weekend.

This years BritMums is being held on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st June at The Brewery, London, EC1Y 4SD.

I am attending BritMums Live this year for the first time, and can't wait…I wanted to introduce myself to those bloggers who are also going along…so here is my meme for the BritMums Live linky.

This is my blog :-)

I drink tea. A lot.

Here I am with my little Bert!
Name: Lucy Bishop
Blog:  Mrs Bishop’s Bakes and Banter
Twitter ID:  @lucybishop2012
Height: 5 ft 5
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Blue with tortoiseshell glasses!
Is this your first blogging conference? Yes!
Are you attending both days? Yes
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2014?
I can’t wait to meet some of the Mummy bloggers I’ve made friends with online since I began blogging such as Emma Shilton from Life According to MrsShilts. I’m also looking forward to networking with some of the brands that are attending, and having some adult time in London (one of my favourite places!) I also am very much looking forward to talking about and exploring the world I’m so passionate about: blogging.
What are you wearing?
I love to dress up (any excuse) so I’ll probably whip out my favourite dress! Flat shoes or boots though!
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2014?
…A fun social experience.
…Some great networking with brands and other bloggers.
…And finally – inspiration!
Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before?

I’ve not been before, but I will definitely bring a notebook and pen to make as many notes as I can, I’ll bring a big stash of my business cards, and I will also be wearing my colourful blog brooch so everyone will know who I am and what blog I’m from!

Bye For Now and I look forward to meeting you all in June