Wednesday 15 April 2015

Trinkets from The Trinket Box & *GIVEAWAY* WIN £10 store credit from The Trinket Box

Are you looking for beautifully unique handmade jewellery?

Do you like personalised items but are needing to shop to a tight budget?

Look no further than the lovely Sarah from The Trinket Box

Sarah creates really quirky and fun jewellery at extremely competitive prices, her hand stamped pieces vary from necklaces, bracelets, keyrings, mirror compacts, earrings, trainer tags, special tokens and more. She can personalise items for you, and it's easy to buy from her either from her online shop or by contacting her via her social media platforms.

Sarah sent me over a selection of her products to share with you guys, and I hope you'll agree they're very lovely items at such brilliant prices.

Don't forget to read right down to the bottom of the post for your chance to win £10 store credit to spend at The Trinket Box!!

The first piece Sarah sent me was a personalised basic heart necklace priced at only £5. It reads 'Mrs B' - I have pretty much worn this every day since I received it - I just love it!

Mrs B/Mrs Bishop is still a relatively 'new' name for me (I married Mr Bishop in 2012) but it has become such a part of my identity through this little ol' blog of mine. I love having a piece of jewellery with this title stamped on it, it feels so 'me' now - I can barely remember what it was like to be Lucy Moon.

beautifully packaged - 'Mrs B' necklace

I've worn it pretty much every day since receiving it - 'Mrs B' heart necklace.

What would yours say? My basic heart personalised necklace, just £5.

Sarah also sent me this totally stunning Birdie necklace, with three personalised hearts priced at just £8.00. I chose to personalise the hearts with the initials of Liam, Albert and myself: my little family! This necklace really couldn't be more perfect for me and my mild obsession with birds...I even have a little tweetie bird tattooed on my wrist!

Personalised Birdie necklace: Liam, Lucy and Albert.

Gorgeous little birdie necklace - birdies are my favourite after all!

Sarah sent over two final items, which I plan to give as gifts to good friends of mine (see, I'm not totally greedy - I do share sometimes).

Firstly, this hilarious bottle opener keyring priced at just £8.00. I loved the little phrase on this - and gifted it to my friend Liz, who I know would appreciate the sentiment - we always use the word 'epic' - and 'Drunk Liz' and 'Drunk Lucy' have been known to come out on occasion!

'Nothing Epic Ever Happens Drinking Water' bottle opener keyring, priced at £8.00

Finally, Sarah sent this gorgeous 'Make A Wish' keyring, featuring a Kilner style jar full of magic stars, and a magic wand! The keyring is priced at £7.50 and would make the perfect gift for anyone who believes in wishes/magic, and needs a bit of good luck!

Make A Wish keyring, £7.50

I was truly chuffed with my little trinkets from The Trinket Box - I've loved wearing my necklaces, they feel so personal, and I've had loads of comments on them whilst I've been out and about. What I love most is how fair and reasonably priced Sarah's trinkets are; personalised items can so often be majorly expensive and are often right out of my price range.

Allergy information: All handstamped blanks are aluminium with silver plated chains and findings (low in nickel) unless specified. My skin is fairly sensitive, but I've had no problem at all wearing the necklaces Sarah sent over.

For more information about The Trinket Box you can contact Sarah via her social media platforms:

Instagram - thetrinketbox123
Twitter - TrinketboxSarah
Facebook - thetrinketbox123

Disclaimer: I was sent the necklaces, bottle opener and keyring for the purpose of this review. All words, pictures and opinions are my own.

***GIVEAWAY***

Sarah has kindly offered one of my readers the chance to win:

£10 store credit for her online shop

To be in with a chance of winning please use the Gleam App below.

UK entrants only.

GOOD LUCK!!

WIN £10 Store Credit for THE TRINKET BOX

More competitions at ThePrizeFinder

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky