Saturday 30 September 2017

Halloween Giveaway

This Halloween I'm teaming up with the fabulous Party Pieces to throw Bert the mother of all Halloween parties and he is SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

He has been fascinated by "howl-a-ween" (this is what he's always called it!) and because his birthday falls in the summer holidays each year he never really gets the chance to have a party with his friends - as most of them are away on holiday, so this year we've decided to throw him a big halloween bash, and thanks to Party Pieces' amazing Halloween range, we've got loads of cool decorations, games, party bags and tableware to make sure it's a huge success! Thanks guys, you certainly know how to make a 4 year old very happy!

Of course there will be a huge post on here all about our party come Halloween weekend, so do watch this space. But in the meantime, I wanted to give you all a chance to win a FAB bundle of Halloween decorations so you too can get into the spooky spirit come the 31st.

Just enter via the Gleam app below for your chance to win:

Pumpkin Party Bunting £6.49 x3

Halloween Pumpkin Honeycomb Decorations (3 pack) £6.99 x3

Bat Cookie Cutter £1.00 x4

Total prize bundle worth £45!
Halloween Giveaway with Mrs Bishop

**UK entrants only. This is a personal giveaway. Giveaway closes Tuesday 24th October 11:59pm to give me a chance to post out the prize in time for Halloween on 31st.**

Party Pieces Halloween Giveaway

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky
Save