Friday 30 March 2018

Easter Gifts for Teletubbies Fans

At almost 22 months Connie is still rather fond of the Teletubbies. She knows them all by name, and always stops whatever she is doing to watch when it comes on.

This Easter it was a no-brainer when choosing what Easter egg to give her - it had to be Teletubbies. I love toddler Easter eggs that come with a gift that is useful (not just a plastic toy that will be broken or lost within a few days) so this Teletubbies Meal Set with small milk chocolate eggs, a beaker and a bowl is a great combo.

You can twist the bowl (head) and beaker (body) to match up to create images of both Lala and Po (handily, they are Connie's favourites). I don't know about you but we seem to go through about 5 million plastic bowls a day with Connie - for meals and snacks, or for just playing - she likes to take all the bowls and cups out of the cupboard and pop her smaller toys inside - endless fun apparently!

This small chocolate egg & meal set is priced at £5.99 and available from B&M and The Range.

Teletubbies Meal Set - Easter

As well as a little bit of chocolate at Easter it is also nice to buy some extra little gifts, and you can't go wrong with fresh new pyjamas in my opinion.

These cute Teletubbies pyjamas are priced at £11.00 and available in sizes 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, 3-4 years, 4-5 years.

Teletubbies Pink Pyjamas Character.com

We don't go in for big elaborate toy gifts at Easter time, but it is nice to give little ones something small to enjoy playing with - especially with two weeks of Easter holidays ahead of us... these cute giggling Tiddlytubbies (who knew Tiddlytubbies were a thing?) are priced at £9.99 each. The yellow one is called Umby Pumby, the blue one is called Mi-mi and the pink one is called Ping, in case you didn't know! :-)

They are available many shops including Argos, Smyths, Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons, The Entertainer, Boots, Mothercare and Wilko.

Giggling Tiddlytubbies plush toys

My final idea for an Easter gift for little ones who love Teletubbies is this Time to Rhyme electronic book by VTech.

Join Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po in this fun interactive book featuring easy-to-turn pages, bright illustrations, a story button and a light-up music button. Turn the pages and press the buttons to hear rhymes, silly sounds and delightful music. Features the real voices of the Teletubbies!

It's a really robust little book, so perfect for little fingers. It's suitable for ages 6 months plus - so it's the ideal Easter gift for those too small for chocolate eggs.

Priced at £12.99 and available at Argos, Amazon, B&M and Boots.

Teletubbies Time to Rhyme Electronic Book

What do you buy the under 2's for Easter?

We were sent some Teletubbies Easter gifts in return for this gift-guide post.
SaveSaveSaveSave