Monday 29 February 2016

WIN a £50 Voucher to Spend on Glassware at Houseology

Today I'm bringing you a fantastic giveaway, courtesy of Houseology...

First class designer furniture, lighting and homeware store Houseology are this week launching 'My Houseology', a fantastic new platform that will allow their customers to share photos of their recent purchases in their new homes! As well as inspiring others with interior ideas, this will also give users a platform on which to share their style with like-minded people.

On top of that, each month, their panel of "Houseologists" will choose a winning image and the winner will receive £500 to spend at Houseology - how cool is that? If ever you needed an incentive to share your Houseology purchase photos online, then this is a pretty darn great one! I'd love to be let loose with £500 to spend on their amazing website...

To celebrate this exciting launch of My Houseology I've got a £50 voucher to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. You can use the Houseology voucher on any of their amazing designer glassware collection...including pieces from fabulous brands such as Chef & Sommelier, LSA and Waterford.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is fill in the Gleam App below...

WIN a £50 Voucher to Spend on Glassware at Houseology

Here's a little taster of the sorts of things you could spend your voucher on if you're the lucky winner...

Rose Gold Edge Red Wine Glasses - set of 2 £40

LSA Polka Champagne Flute (set of 4) - Pastel £30

LSA City Bar Champagne Saucer & Walnut Coaster (set of 2) £45

WOW - I genuinely have a wish list as long as my arm - SO much gorgeous stuff!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Incase you missed it...last week I shared my review of the brilliant Kids Play Tent by Ferm Living from Houseology. If you've never checked out their ranges before then be sure to have a peek.

Kids Play Tent review from Mrs Bishop
Disclaimer: Many thanks to Houseology for supplying this fabulous £50 voucher prize.

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky