Thursday, 12 April 2012

Another Food Post.... :-)

Okay, so yet another post about food! :-)

I have my lovely friend Gemma and her boyfriend Rod coming over for tea & cake this afternoon, and wanted to make something new, that I'd not done before. Recently I've come back across the pecan & maple flavour combination, and remembered how much I love it - so I found a new recipe for a Dacquoise (basically a variation on a pavlova)....and I'm so pleased with the results!

Its made up of layers of pecan meringue, with masala and maple syrup infused lightly whipped double cream, with crushed pecans and maple syrup drizzled over each layer. :-) YUMMA!

Not very diet friendly....but one small bit instead of lunch won't do too much damage! :-)

Delish! I hope it goes down well! :-)

Lucy

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1,000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick.
    Jogo online
    jogo 360 2019
    io games for kids

    ReplyDelete