Thursday, 11 October 2012

Lucy's Birthday Week

What a tremendous week I'm having! For those who don't know me (because anyone who does know me will most definitely know this!) it was my 26th birthday on Monday. I am still a total child when it comes to birthdays! I love them. I love everything about them. Being spoilt, kind words, lovely treats planned, cake, blowing out the candles! All fab!

I also love to make each birthday last a whole week, birthweek if you will! I like to arrange in advance lots of lovely plans with all my favourite people, and this year was no different...

Sat 6th - Lunch with my husband at the most wonderful restaurant "dinner" by Heston Blumenthal. Followed by a night in with my mum, sister, brother & husband.

Sun 7th - Lunch at a lovely pub in my mums village with 16 fellow family members & friends! Followed by an evening filled with baking cakes for my work friends.

Monday 8th (the actual day!) - Work, where all my cakes were gratefully devoured, followed by a 3 course meal lovingly & masterfully cooked by my wonderful husband!

Tuesday 9th - Work (again!) followed by much needed giggles, drinks & pudding with my friend Lovely Liz in a nice little pub in St. Neots.

Wednesday 10th - Work (yawn!) followed by two of my most favourite people coming round for dinner! (You know who you are J & K!)

Thursday 11th (today) - Work (I hate the repetitiveness of this trend!) followed by an evening of crafting & cake with my lovely WI ladies.

The fun isn't over there. I have more lovely things to fill up the remainder of my birthday week.

Friday 12th - The 'W' word :-( followed by a well earned & very much needed quiet night in with my lovely husband.

Saturday 13th - a trip to see my husband's elderly Nannie, who incidentally has the best name I've ever heard: Flossie Wigley. Love her! She's such a character. Then on Saturday evening my wonderful friend Alison is coming over for dinner & some Christmas crafting!

Not bad for one birthday hey? :-)

I have been thoroughly spoilt, and I'm pretty sure I have some further spoiling yet to come!

So guys, here we go, my birthweek in pictures.....a lot of pictures....of the foods I ate, the presents I was gifted, and some of the people I celebrated with!

THANK YOU to everyone who helped me celebrate & spoilt me rotten!

Love you ALL

Lucy xxx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday juicy Lucy!!
    Looks like you've had a wonderful week and wow, the food looks amazing, hope you've had a good one hun, you're looking fab in your pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks Em! I've been truly spoilt rotten & had a lovely week so far! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Saturday I decided to take my training for the next few weeks into my own hands as the current training and nutrition style was a little too much. I have 15 weeks to go, so not feeling the need to be so drained so far out.
    Jogo online
    jogo 360 2019
    games io online

    ReplyDelete
  5. My entire working career up until that point had only been the safe route with a large corporation. You know the life. The daily grind. The BS you put up with because you figure this is the ONLY way. I even went on to get a psychology degree because the jobs I had been looking at required it. When I finished my degree I found that the amount of education I had was once again not enough.
    kizi 2 unblocked
    games online for kids
    friv kids 2019

    ReplyDelete