Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Pancake Day!!

I've just sat down after wolfing down 3 delicious pancakes, with my filling of choice...lemon, sugar AND golden syrup! Yum!

Hubby isn't a major fan of sweet pancakes, he prefers savoury fillings like ham & cheese. Personally I think he's mental. But today he went for some sweet dessert pancakes with the famous Lotus Biscuit Spread which he said tasted amazing.

I tried out Jamie Oliver's Perfect pancakes recipe tonight after reading his 1 tweet recipe:

1 egg, 1 cup self-raising, 1 cup milk, pinch of salt. Whisk. Pour into a hot frying pan. Flip! RT&Share #1tweetrecipe

It was new to me to use self raising flour rather than plain, but it worked really well. Lovely light pancakes!

What did you have on yours?

Lucy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Superbly written article. if only all bloggers offered the same content as you. the internet would be a far better place..
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness! While he can be wary of strangers (his previous owner was not nice to him), Finn is my shadow--never more than ten feet away...unless he's sleeping. He loves to play fetch and patrol his yard for squirrels, birds, and lawn mowers. The more mud (as evidenced in the picture), the better! He is a short boy, so his long-legged sister usually out runs him, but his energy is endless when he has the right motivation--catching Libby.
    Jogo online
    360 jogos
    game io 2019

    ReplyDelete