Monday 26 October 2015

Bourbon Biscuit Bag from Yoshi Bags *REVIEW*

Ain't that the truth?

A few weeks ago I was enjoying a cuppa and a little mooch around Instagram when I came across an amazing Bourbon biscuit themed leather handbag from a company called Yoshi Bags. I might have made an involuntary little squeal when I saw said bag - as a devout Biscuit-lover nothing excites me more than a top quality piece of biscuit-related paraphenalia! I'm a collector of biscuity 'stuff' but had never seen a handbag like this before: especially one made of real leather, of a decent size, that could easily be used as my every day handbag. I was pretty excited.

The wonderful people at Yoshi kindly sent me the beautiful Bourbon Biscuit Leather Cross Body Bag  priced at £55 and it arrived just in time for my birthday - what a lucky girl I am!

My beautiful Bourbon biscuit bag in all it's glory!

Of course the bag didn't disappoint - made of the finest quality leather, with a gorgeous antique feel/look to it, it is the kind of bag that will only look better with age. The quality of the make is second to none with beautifully stitched lining, an interior zip pocket, and phone pouch all integrated.

Exquisite quality from Yoshi bags: lined to perfection.

I've been using it every day since it arrived and I have had so many compliments on it while out and about - I'm pretty much a walking advert for Yoshi...I should be giving out business cards or something! I think the fact that it is so unusual yet somehow still looks like a mainstream, useful, beautiful everyday handbag appeals to many. Beautiful yet functional, fun yet reliable. I love that the bag is big enough for me to fit in all my everyday essentials: phone, purse, keys, mirror, lippy, tissues, a small toy/figure for Bert, hand gel, hand cream and a snack pot! Plenty of room for anything this mummy might need.

Bert especially loves Mummy's biscuit bag - every time we go out he points at it and says "biscuit bag Mummy, yummy!" - he's definitely my son when it comes to his love of a choccie biscuit!

Each Yoshi product comes presented in a signature Yoshi dustbag, which is perfect for storing your leather goods away and protecting them when they're not in use. There's something wonderful about a dustbag: knowing that your bag is so special it deserves its very own bag to protect it. Or is that just me

As if owning the gorgeous leather handbag wasn't enough, imagine my delight when during my birthday week my clever friends and family showered me with even more Bourbon-releated-goodness from Yoshi in the form of the matching coin purse and keyring.

Now I have a whole Bourbon family!

Huge thanks to Yoshi for sending me such a wonderful birthday gift - I adore the bag, and thanks to my friend Emma and brother and sister in law for the extra Bourbon goodies, I'm one lucky biscuit-lover.

For more information on Yoshi Bags or to see their other wonderful products head to their social media pages:

Yoshi-bags on Facebook

@yoshibags on Twitter

@yoshibags on Instagram

Yoshi Bags on Pinterest