Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Sending huge love and New Year sparkle to all of you my wonderful readers. Thank you for your support, for continuing to read this blog and all your wonderful comments, emails and messages throughout the year.

2016 is going to be a very EXCITING year for The Bishop household, with the arrival of our second baby due in early June. We are over-the-moon about our new addition, and we know that a new adventure is just about to begin...

I hope you'll come along for the ride!

Hoping that you'll all have a happy, peaceful and healthy New Year.

Love