Saturday 17 September 2016

A Little Owl Gift Basket for Connie's Arrival... and WIN a £20 gift voucher

Shortly after Connie's arrival back in June, the lovely Helen from Little Owl Gift Baskets very kindly sent us one of her beautiful baby gift baskets - Helen creates bespoke gift hampers from a Newborn essentials collection, a bath-time hampers, to bookworm baskets. She also sells nappy cakes, milestone cards and some rather fabulous 'preparing for birth' affirmations in the form of a digital download.

The basket we received was the utterly gorgeous Baby Bookworm Book Gift Basket priced at £64.99  - which contains a bath book, buggy book and then your choice of 4 classic children's books (or you can opt for a surprise selection). This little mini-library comes presented in a gorgeous wicker basket, and is wrapped in cellophane and can be decorated with your choice of pink, blue or yellow ribbon.
Little Owl Gift Basket - Baby Bookworm Gift Basket
Connie's stunning Little Owl Baby Bookworm Gift Basket

Our basket contained:

  • The Very Hungry Caterpillar (board book)
  • Guess How Much I Love You? (board book)
  • Dear Zoo (board book)
  • That's Not My Owl... (board book)
  • Freddy Frog - Buggy Buddies (buggy book)
  • Numbers in the Jungle (bath book)

The book list selection is genuinely perfect for little ones - there are such classics to choose from including:

  • Each peach Pear Plum
  • Fox's Socks
  • The Gruffalo
  • The Gruffalo's Child
  • The Tiger Who Came to Tea
  • Where's Spot?
  • Zoom
And obviously the books that were in our basket too!

Little Owl Gift Basket - Baby Bookworm Gift Basket contents
What a BRILLIANT selection of books!

This book basket is such a thoughtful gift for a new baby - what a perfect start to a little one's library! There's something so overwhelming (in a good way) about receiving such well put together gifts shortly after the arrival of a new baby - especially one's that you know they'll get use out of for many months ahead.

In fact, even Bert was mega excited by the arrival of the  book basket - there were some titles in the box that he remembered from his own early years (as well as some from MY childhood too *Dear Zoo*) and he got stuck into reading the books as soon as they arrived.
Bert reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Bert getting stuck in to The Very Hungry Caterpillar!

We're already enjoying sharing the books with our gorgeous girlie - how time is flying...she is 14 weeks already and growing FAST!
Connie - 14 weeks

Look at this cheekster...Connie messing around with her Big Brother Bert!

WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!

The lovely Helen from Little Owl Gift Baskets has very kindly offered to giveaway a £20 voucher for her website to one of you lovely lot. To be in with a chance of winning, use the Gleam app below.

Good luck guys!

WIN a £20 voucher for Little Owl Gift Baskets

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky