Monday, 30 January 2012

My Fave Shopping Websites....

Okay, so if anybody knows me well, they will know that I love shopping! For me, my Mr, my friends, family - whoever! Clothes, home stuff, presents, anything. Pretty things make me smile! Here are some of my favourite websites....

1. JEWELLERY

My very favourite Jewellery designer is a lovely young lady called Alyssa Smith who makes the most beautiful bespoke jewellery partly inspired by her love of social media (Twitter/Facebook etc). My absolute favourite piece by her is the beautiful Tweetie necklace, which I bought last year as a special treat :-) This isn't a perfectly clear picture, but you can see me wearing it below...

Alyssa has just designed a beautiful Valentino Tweetie, which I might have hinted quite heavily to my Mr that I'd really really like! :-)

Its sooo pretty!

Please take a look at Alyssa's fantastic website, all products can be ordered online, and her delivery is fast and reliable. You can also follow her on Twitter @AlyssaJewellery

2. CLOTHES / HOMEWARE

Okay, so there are millions of clothes shops and styles I love, but in particular I love the wares of the following...

3. GIFTS & GADGETS

The first websites I usually check when I need to buy lovely gifts for friends and family are the following...

The Gifted Penguin - http://www.giftedpenguin.co.uk/

Spineless Classics - an amazing gift for a lover of literature or a specific novel - http://www.spinelessclassics.com/

Just these websites alone will give you hours of browsing! And will I'm sure give you some awesome ideas for your next big shopping spree! :-)

My Latest Purchase!

I'm hoping that my latest purchase arrives tomorrow - I have ordered a beautiful navy and red polka dot dress from Cath Kidston. I'm hoping so badly that it fits :-) Will actually be the first time I have been able to fit into CK clothes as they only go up to a size 16, and I have previously been bigger than that, so will be a great way to reward my loss of 2.5 stone.

4 comments:

  1. I am just astonished to see just how good of an article this is.You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand.I am looking forward on your next post,
    abcya3 for kids jogos motox3m3 Games of gogy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew at a young age that the nasty green shot you got at the health food store or juice bar, that was followed with an orange squad (yes, an orange wedge, but I called them squads) was good for me, but I had no idea why, the same kinda follows now, except I know a few more details about it's real health benefits, because I am genuinely interested in what it provides to my overall well-being.
    Jogo para criança
    360 jogo jogar
    io games 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  4. One way to do this is to attend Study Hall during lunch, before the next test. Another, powerful way is to make sure that they bring their COMPLETED NOTES to class on the day of the exam. To aid Students in completing their Notes, Mr. Hatfield makes them available on-line through this blog and gives a Study Guide for Students to complete to demonstrate that they have the Notes, and know what to do with them. Bring evidence that you have prepared for the test, students, and you will be rewarded!
    kizi kizi 2 games
    online game for kids
    friv Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete