Monday, 30 January 2012

Our wedding...Vintage China....today's bargain! x

Our wedding theme is all things vintage, and so for the wedding breakfast we're having a vintage afternoon tea party, with a mismatched collection of vintage china, which I've collected over the past few months (and am still collecting now!) I have found some major bargains at charity shops, car boot sales and vintage shops. Its so fun! And I'm totally in love with some of the pieces I've found. Especially a teapot I found today in a gorgeous vintage shop in Bedford called Rose Tinted Vintage http://www.rose-tintedvintage.co.uk/ It's a lovely Sadler teapot in white and gold, and I got it for an amazing £8. All you Bedford-based ladies must get down to RTV for a rummage! :-)

And here are some of my other pieces....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.Really thank you! I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to peruse a greater amount of your helpful information.
    abcya3 Games for boys juegos motox3m3 gogy play now

    ReplyDelete
  2. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  3. So first you soak your Red Wheat Berries, for 8-24 hours. You can buy Red Wheat Berries at your local health food store, often in the bulk section. And yes wheatgrass is gluten free. I too, was concerned, but after searching around and asking a licensed dietitian friend in the area, the grass itself does not contain any gluten, only the kernel, and in juicing wheatgrass you only juice the grass, so yay!
    Jogo online
    jogos 360
    game io 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they returned from searching of the land after forty days. And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land. And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.
    kizi 4 girl games
    games free for kids
    friv game 2019

    ReplyDelete