Saturday, 18 August 2012

We Tied The Knot

We Did It!!!

11.08.12 at 1pm (after a very tense & emotional 45 minute wait for my mum to get there....she was stuck on the M25!!) I became Mrs Lucy Bishop!

:-)

Best day ever!!! Thank you to everyone who helped make it such an amazing day!

Xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    Jogo online
    jogo 360 2019
    io games for kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    kizi 2 unblocked
    free online games 2019
    friv kids 2019

    ReplyDelete