Sunday, 4 November 2012

Afternoon Tea at home xx

On Friday I had some of my lovely work friends over to visit, and seeing as I'm at home at the moment because of my bad back (which incidentally is driving me NUTS!) I thought I'd better offer up some nice home baked treats for them.

So...I thought I'd be traditional and make an afternoon tea - I love a good excuse to bring out my vintage china & have a good bake.

We had a lovely time, and the food went down well. It was lovely to have some company & see their smiling faces outside of work - thanks girls! They spoilt me rotten bringing some lovely flowers & some yummy chocolate biscuits as gifts - how kind!

I thought I'd share with you some pictures of the baking & afternoon tea table!

Homemade scones from Mary Berry's recipe on the Telegraph website here

Milk chocolate chip cupcakes, with vanilla pod seed buttercream with pink Gerbera rice paper decoration in my absolutely AWESOME silicone tea cup cupcake moulds that my clever husband bought me for my birthday - cool huh??

The table - homemade scones, homemade jam, clotted cream, cheese beef and ham finger rolls, hula hoops, cupcakes, halloween chocolates and a jug of pink lemonade. With my vintage china & cake stand.

Cake stand with homemade goodies xx

The Star of the Show - Pickle Lily entertained my friends & got lots of attention!

Pickle posed in her pink personalised hoody!
Hilarious!

The day ended with even more calories - Liam & I sat down to some yummy Cadbury's biscuits that my lovely friends bought me as a treat! Thank you girlies! :-)

Lots of Love

Lucy

xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    autoketing.com shopify app free shipping bar Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  2. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.Enjoyed every bit of one's report post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.Major
    miniclip unblocked, a10 games 2019, Jogo quente 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an incredible asset, that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing web journal that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free
    jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.
    jogos friv online, kizi free online Games, pbs school Games for kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried anyway. Heaven knows why. Maybe just to see if I could or maybe because I was tired of working for the man hating my job and staying in debt. The first few months I just kind of half assed it. Like I said, I was mainly doing it for me. As I started to earn an income, make connections, helping people and getting results of my own...I really realized the potential.
    online games free
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    jogar jogos online

    ReplyDelete