Saturday, 23 August 2014

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BERT BISHOP!!

What an amazing couple of days we've had celebrating Bert's first birthday!

The fun isn't over yet: we have a huge family picnic planned for tomorrow, the finale to Bert's birthday weekend!

I thought I'd share a few fab photos from the last few days with you.

Yesterday (Bert's actual birthday) Liam and I took him to the seaside for the very first time (Great Yarmouth) - it was such a magical day - full of building sandcastles, eating fish & chips, a walk on the pier and rides/doughnuts/ice cream….all the standard seaside 'must do's'.

Today, Bert took part in his very first cake smash! It was so funny to watch him attacking his birthday cake…such fun!

Enjoy the photos my lovely blog readers…

Bert's First Trip to the Seaside (22.08.14) …

Bert's Cake Smash (23.08.14) ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful little man.

You bring so much joy to our lives and make us proud every single day!

  1. Such a lovely, lovely post. Happy Birthday Bert! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, your boy, you guys, his birthday-what a perfect day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbly written article. if only all bloggers offered the same content as you. the internet would be a far better place.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a minimum of 3 trays going, but I don't tend to do a shot a day. I add some to a smoothie, do a shot every other day, add some to a salad, etc. You can consume the second growth of your wheatgrass, but I have heard it is lacking in some nutrients, so I normally compost it after it is all cut.
    Jogo quente 2019
    360 jogos gratis
    friv 4 school Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete