Wednesday, 25 July 2018

Kitchen Ideas: Inside, Overhead And Down Below

The kitchen is where you do a lot of manual labour. Okay, it's not really labour, but it's a place where you’re using a tool, and moving things around all the time. Think about a simple task of chopping garlic. You need to open your fridge or cabinet, get out the garlic, shut the door, open a drawer, get out a knife, shut the drawer, grab a chopping board and then you can cut up the garlic. Doesn’t seem like much, but you’re constantly moving, looking around for things, moving pots and pans out of the way, rummaging through piles of cutlery and opening and closing doors. You don’t have this kind of rapid activity anywhere else inside the home. The only thing that beats the kitchen for a hive of activity is perhaps the shed outside where you do DIY projects. So surely your kitchen should have a practical design that makes life easier and quicker.

Inside internal lighting

When we open the fridge and the microwave, a little light turns on to show us what we’re doing, especially in the dark. None of those items are dangerous though. But the cabinets and drawers are potentially hazardous. Cabinets are full of wine glasses and ceramic plates, and drawers are filled with knives and forks. If you wouldn’t venture into the fridge or microwave in the pitch black, then why do you allow cabinets and drawers to do so? You should, therefore, fit LED lights to the insides, and have them triggered to turn on when a door or handle is pulled to open.

Off the rack

Over the years various pots and pans will be collected. Sometimes you just want to buy a new type even though the one you have already worked. But the new one works better right? Where do all these kitchen utensils go when they’re still fit for purpose but usurped by another item? They get stuffed into drawers and forgotten about. Until one day you actually need them and then you need to move all the other stuff out of the way, and then get to it. We’ve all heard about kitchen lighting over the island, but why not fit an overhead rack? You can hand you spatulas, pots, sieves, frying pans and more. The racks are designed to be strong and hold a lot of weight, so they’re safe and practical.

360 degrees washing

If you call taps that can be moved 360 degrees from the base to have the fixed tap move around practical, you need to think again. Maybe once they were modern but now they’re a dying breed of a relic. Pull out spray taps are the true 360 degree kings of washing. Get deep into pasta sauce stained pots, and drench a large plate all over without having to move the plate itself. You have the basic spring style or the sophisticated smooth stem pull outs that are less resistant. They make clean so much easier than conventional taps.

More households have got to put lighting in their cupboards. Opening the doors late at night to find something you need, doesn’t need to be a squinting test anyone. Pull out taps are stable in their resting position and flexible when you need to move the tap water closer to a tight spot.

This is a collaborative post.

16 comments:

  1. Please email or text Armando at 098 385 7531 or visit his Facebook page at SojoSpa. nikka whisky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea and amazing blog. How can I appreciate to your work? Wonderful tricks to maintain kitchen work-space. Love to reading your post.My kitchen needs to be improved with these Kitchen improve tools smart gadgets.Share with me more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
    App Shipping Bar Master shipping bar shopify autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. After examine a few of the wepost posts in your website now, and I really like your approach of postging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and will be checking again soon. Pls check out my site as properly and let me know what you think.
    Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!… smm singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!corporate website design

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your wepost. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice post like this one nowadays.. Parc clematis launch date

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these awesome ideas! Really useful tips! In my turn, I'd like to advise you to check this in order to learn more about the best kitchen gadgets for encouraging your kids to eat & cook. It not only provides you with quiet moments to bond with your youngster but also offers myriad other benefits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its good enough to use some of your concepts!! eco corporate gifts singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. remarkable job. I did not expect this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks! raja ampat budget liveaboard

    ReplyDelete
  10. What i don't realize is actually how you're not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up! SEO Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.psg grant singapore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed reading this article, and found it quite informative. And especially the part about the popularity of the kitchen cupboard handles. Thanks for sharing! I generally prefer kitchen cupboard handles to kitchen cupboard handles and would recommend it to all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks! ecommerce website development Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers! engagement ring in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must express thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular instance. Just after checking throughout the the net and obtaining recommendations which are not productive, I assumed my entire life was done. Being alive devoid of the answers to the problems you have resolved as a result of your good article content is a crucial case, as well as ones that might have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered the blog. Your main talents and kindness in taking care of all the pieces was excellent. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a stuff like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and result oriented guide. I won't think twice to endorse the website to anyone who requires guidance about this area. ultherapy singapore

    ReplyDelete