Monday, 5 June 2017

Tropic Skincare - Deluxe Skincare Collection *REVIEW*

Have you heard of Tropic Skincare? They are a natural, vegan and cruelty free brand of skincare and make up products with a "pure, honest, effective" ethos - I always champion natural products when possible, knowing they'll be kinder to my super sensitive skin, and won't subject my body to unnecessary chemicals and the such.

Back in 2011 Tropic's founder Susan Ma appeared on BBC's The Apprentice, and was given the opportunity to present her passion and vision for natural and cruelty free skincare to Lord Alan Sugar. Impressed by the products, he spotted a unique business opportunity and invested in Tropic to become a 50/50 partner.

Since then the social selling business has grown with over 7,500 ambassadors to date and over 70 products in their skincare, bodycare and make up ranges.

Honestly, now I'm in my 30's I've really started to take looking after my skin a bit more seriously - recently I've begun to notice deeper lines on my face, I've been getting more frequent spot breakouts and since having my children I've noticed pigmentation changes too! I've never been one to keep up a daily skin regime...a sensitive face wipe or a quick face wash has been about the most I've ever managed to do day to day, with the odd face mask, scrub and dot of moisturiser when I remember/have time/can be bothered.

This slap-dash approach to looking after my skin just isn't cutting it any more, and I was on the lookout for set of products that would take care of skin, smell great and be gentle on my sensitive face. I needed something I really enjoyed using otherwise I knew life would take over and I'd be back to my quick face wipe routine once again.
Deluxe Skincare Collection from Tropic Skincare
My local friend Ellie Boyde is a Tropic Skincare Manager based in Bedfordshire and she kindly sent me the Deluxe Skincare Collection to try out - I've now been using it for over 6 weeks, and I absolutely love it! I can understand why I've heard so many good things about the brand and it's products...

The Deluxe Skincare Collection contains all you need to cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturise your skin, plus also contains their super popular organic elixir oil, Tropic headband and bamboo face cloth to boot!

The collection is priced at £82 and saves you £33 on the combined cost for all the products - what a bargain!

This collection contains:

• smoothing cleanser (120ml)

• bamboo face cloth
• vitamin toner (120ml)
• skin revive (50ml)
• eye refresh (10ml)
• organic elixir (30ml)
• face smooth (100ml)
• tropic headband

ALL PRODUCTS ARE FREE FROM:

• parabens

• SLS/ALS (sodium/ammonium lauryl sulphate)
• unsustainable palm oils
• formaldehydes
• phthalates
• alcohol
• MI (methylisothiazolinone)
• petrochemicals
• mineral oils
• gluten
• lanolin
• triclosan
• beeswax/honey
• harsh preservatives
• toxic chemicals
• micro beads

My first impressions when using the Deluxe collection was how amazing each product smelt; a mixture of citrus and botanicals with a floral note that smells fresh and not over-perfumed, smells such as bergamot really come through and leave your skin smelling incredible. The combined scent is also really relaxing, so I especially enjoy using these products at night.

You can use the cleanser, toner and moisturiser morning and night, and add in the use of the skin revive scrub, eye refresh roll on and elixir oil as you see necessary. The daily routine has been leaving my skin feeling fresh, clean, revived and most importantly, none of the items irritated my sensitive face - hooray! I especially love the little extras of the headband to keep my long hair out of the way, plus the absolutely super bamboo face cloth (to use with the cleanser), which is honestly the softest thing I've ever had the pleasure of rubbing my skin on - it's amazing!!

I usually use the face scrub once a week, on days when my face feels like it could do with a deeper clean - especially if I've worn a lot of make up - it's a lovely extra element to add into your weekly pamper session...and leaves your skin feeling brand new.

The elixir age-defying oil contains the perfect balance of antioxidants, essential amino acids, plus a powerful blend of organic plant and seed oils which I've found to intensely hydrates my skin, it has also improved my skin tone and has given me a noticeably smoother complexion. It gives every other night-time face oil I've tried a run for its money, and it is very competitive in it's pricing at just £26 for 30ml (which will honestly last you about 6 months I reckon, as a little goes a really long way!)

Six weeks on and my skin is feeling revived, healthy and my dry skin and breakouts are totally under control. I have very deep pores, especially across my nose, and these are so much cleaner, and less visible now. My dark circles have become less obvious and I just feel like my skin is more toned, tighter, brighter and each time I do my Tropic facial I'm left feeling uber clean and properly pampered.

It is also worth noting that the collection comes boxed in the most beautiful packaging: a huge white box, with the classic tropical/botanical/jungle/rainforest-esque papers wrapped around each item in the collection. There's a little booklet containing everything you need to know about the individual items, and instructions on how you should use each one and in which order. Obviously, I think you should treat yourself to these amazing products, but there collections would also make a perfect gift too! Everything about this collection screams luxury - and in my opinion it provides incredible value for money.

Deluxe Skincare Collection from Tropic Skincare

Deluxe Skincare Collection from Tropic Skincare

Deluxe Skincare Collection from Tropic Skincare

I genuinely can't fault these products - I know they've truly impressed me as I'm 6 weeks into trialling them and I'm still using them at least 6 nights out of 7 - pretty impressive considering this is the first time in 30 years that I've managed to stick at a skin regime longer than a few days!

I've recommended the products to so many friends and family members already, and will be definitely replenishing my stock when my current collection has run out.

If you'd like more info on their products and ranges you can head to their social media channels...

Do you have a good skincare regime? What are your favourite products? I'd love to know!

Disclaimer: I was sent the Deluxe Skincare collection from Tropic Skincare in exchange for this honest review.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you Lucy your are a STAR - so pleased you have had so much fun trying them and had great results xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite an amazing products they are, would be helpful regarding to skin care.
    meet and greet luton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tropic skin care is launched for the fulfillment of the goals for the humans. The ambit of the regulation and best assignment writing services are spark for the citizens. The challenge is deposed for the fulfillment of the goals for the humans in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skincare at an timely age! If you have active breakouts, address this trouble first to let alone future scarring, Mindfulness in schools is good for students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skin care, start increasing healthy practice that lookout your appreciated possession from external and inner forces. Do my Assignment Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. It very ordinary and was least anxious about the expression skincare. I do used to take care of my skin as in its hygiene and other aspects. How to Pay Someone to Write an Assignment

    ReplyDelete

  7. A high-standard post with all imperative information about assignment help UK services. Looking forward to avail the premium services.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all products are very useful for everyone because its make a beautiful things like these. I have been used in a every day and skin are shinning just about it. Professional Dissertation Writers UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent and nice post. It will beneficial for everyone. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Avail No 1 custom essay writing help UK from certified PhD writers. It is extremely helpful for me. You can email us at info@ukdissertationhelp.co.uk or Phone Number - 020 8144 9988

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this blog its very informative and useful for us. Consumer attorney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely invest in your skincare than makeup. When you have a good canvas, any makeup will look good on your skin, Are you facing Regional Adjustment Bureau Debt Collection Harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of phone harassment from this agency etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent read! Thanks for sharing! Free Tarot App that may help you to deal with life problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the packaging of the product. Thank you for sharing this informative post with us. You can also read this: List of child monitoring app

    ReplyDelete
  14. You truly need to get skincare items that won't bother or set off your sensitivities? At that point look carefully on each mark for any fixings you know you're adversely affected by. What's more, know about various names and sorts of the substances you're sensitive to, in light of the fact that that is another subtle way they conceal which fixings they use. Personalized Skincare

    ReplyDelete