How is this little old blog 5 years old already? Where does the time go!
This little hobby of mine has proved to be way more than just a fad or phase, it has provided my family with wonderful opportunities over the years, and continues to remain my other baby.
Unfortunately, over the past year and a half this blog space has had to take a back seat as my life has become so very full up with children and working, I still remain passionate about blogging, and hope my passion and integrity shows when I do find the time to post.
This morning I've been looking back over the five years that have passed since I started this blog, and wow- so much has happened - both in my professional and personal life.
In the past 5 years I've...
- written over 600 posts
- hosted over 35 giveaways
- won Loved By Parents 'Blogger of the Year' award (2014)
- worked with over 60 brands
- published hundreds of recipe posts
- grown a social media following of over 10k and,
- made numerous wonderful friends within the blogging community (the best bit!)
In my personal and work life I've...
- gotten married
- had two amazing babies
- shed many stones in weight and fallen in love with exercise and finally,
- I left my career in teaching and started my own business as a social media consultant which has now been running for coming up 2 years!
Not too shabby, for 5 years work!
To celebrate my blogversary I'm hosting a little games bundle giveaway which will be perfect for keeping the kids amused during half term (I know how much of a struggle the holidays can be if you're a working Mum or Dad!)
The bundle includes:
- Seagull Splat (Ages 4+, 2-4 players)
- Stoopido (Ages 8+, 2-4 players)
- Addict-a-Ball Maze 2 (Ages 6-100!)
The giveaway will run until 9th February at 11:59pm and the bundle will be posted that weekend first class, just in time for half term week.
UK entrants only.
Enter via the Gleam app below.
Good luck everyone!