Thursday 26 September 2019

AD | REVIEW 360 Play Milton Keynes Character Breakfast + GIVEAWAY

#AD #REVIEW #GIFTED

On Saturday we ventured down the road to Milton Keynes to attend a special Character Breakfast at 360 Play.

360 Play logo

360 Play Milton Keynes Character Breakfast

360 Play is an amazing brand of soft play centres filled to bursting with brilliant play facilities for children of all ages. They currently have centres in Basildon, Farnborough, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Redditch, Rushden Lakes and Stevenage.

The play facilities at our local 360 Play (Milton Keynes) includes a huge soft play frame, musical carousel, a toddler zone for under 4s, 360 Street (a creative play/toddler village zone), dodgems, messy play area and even an outdoor play area which includes climbing, paddle boats, a huge sandpit and outdoor seating area. They also have a brilliant cafe so adults can grab a drink/food/snacks while the kids play - perfect!

We were kindly invited along to review their Character Breakfast event - where you're treated to a buffet breakfast, meeting some brilliant characters plus a long play session for the kids!

We arrived at 9am and were greeted by the lovely staff and the two 360 Play mascots called Twizzle and Twirl. Both Bert and Connie were so excited to meet the characters, and they loved eating breakfast among the super friendly and fun mascots.
Twizzle and Twirl at 360 Play Milton Keynes
We were greeted by Twizzle and Twirl
Our table was laid nicely - all ready for our breakfast!
Our table was laid out all ready for us, and after just a few minutes the breakfast buffet was open for us all to help ourselves. There were about six or seven other families at the Character Breakfast, so we didn't have to queue for vey long at all to get our food.

We could choose from:

- Tea, Coffee, Juice or Water
- Breakfast cereal & milk
- Sausage in a roll
- Bacon in a roll
- Croissants with butter and jams/marmalade
- Toast with butter and jams/marmalade
- Pain au Chocolat

The food was delicious and there was plenty of it - allowing anyone to go back for seconds, or even thirds! The kids ate loads, and were thrilled when Twizzle and Twirl served them their breakfast rolls.
Character breakfast at 360 Play
Twizzle and Twirl served us our breakfast!
A very happy Bertster with ALL THE PASTRY!
Double thumbs up from Connie!
A sausage patty soft roll and a croissant for moi!
Just after we had eaten we were joined by two more amazing characters - Skye from Paw Patrol and Lego Batman!! There was plenty of time for the kids to pose for photos with the characters, which they loved. It just added a really extra-special edge to the breakfast and added even more incentive to take the kids along to a soft play session.
Happy kids! (and colour co-ordinated with their fave characters it seems!)
Lego Batman and Bert
Then ensued a mammoth play session where-in I lost Liam and the kids for about 1.5 hours! Unfortunately, I have a really bad back at the moment and couldn't join them on the soft play frame, but it was clear to see they had tons of fun - and naturally didn't want to go home when the time came.
360 Play Milton Keynes Review
Connie's face in this one makes me laugh so hard! Action shot!
360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review

360 Play Milton Keynes Review
As you can see from the pictures, there really is so much fun to be had at 360 Play - we found the whole place to be clean and the equipment all in good condition, the staff were friendly and you really couldn't fault the range of facilities and play equipment at all.

We would really recommend going along to 360 Play for a Character Breakfast, if you're interested you can find out dates and book tickets on the 360 Play website.

Ticket prices for the Character Breakfast are as follows:

Children £12.95
Adults £6.95

Price includes the buffet breakfast in an exclusive area and early entrance to the centre. We think it's very good value considering all that's included.

WIN A FAMILY TICKET TO ANY 360 PLAY CENTRE

The gang at 360 Play have kindly offered one of my readers a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) valid at any of their play centres.

Please enter via the Gleam widget below.

GOOD LUCK!

Ends 11.59pm 10/10/19

UK ENTRANTS ONLY

360 Play Giveaway
SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky: the UK's biggest list of blog giveaways

Friday 13 September 2019

*Gifted* Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic featuring 50 beloved Disney Characters

Hello loves!

It's been a fair old while since I've had a chance to write a blog post - life has been SO busy, working mum life is full-on to say the least, and in-truth I spend so much time doing everyone else's social media and PR with my business, that I barely have time to do my own anymore!

With that in mind, now that my youngest Connie (3) has started pre-school for three full days per week (first week this week!! HOW is she old enough?), I am hoping to find the time to pour a bit of love back into the blog, so watch this space...!

If you follow me on social media ('Mrs Bishop's Bakes and Banter Blog' on Facebook and @lucybishop2012 on Twitter and Instagram) I update those channels very frequently - so that's really the best place to keep up-to-date with all the goings on here at Chez Bishop. Fingers crossed for a few more blog updates along the way too.

Today, I'm sharing with you a preview of an exciting new show, perfect for all the family. Coming to an arena near you this autumn/winter.

Any followers of the blog will know we are HUGE Disney fans, and over the past few years I have been lucky enough to be gifted tickets to two of the Disney on Ice shows in return for featuring and reviewing them here on the blog.

We are working with Disney again this year and will be going  to their latest show 100 Years of Magic in a few weeks time!!

This year we have decided that Connie is finally old enough to join us (any age is permitted into the show, but we have previously only taken Bert, as we thought she was a little young to fully understand and enjoy it) this year we'll be bringing her along and I cannot wait to see her reaction to this epic show, she is going to be mesmerised!

So, if you'd like to know more about the latest show, read on...

DISNEY ON ICE - 100 YEARS OF MAGIC

This ultimate Disney experience will leave the whole family captivated...

Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the celebration of the century as Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic.

Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and pals take to the ice to honour the legacy of Walt Disney and welcome audiences on a magical journey through classic and modern Disney tales. Families will join the fun in an exciting opening number that salutes Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as the original hosts of Disney On Ice.

This fanfare production features more than 50 unforgettable Disney stars, a sing-along score of melodious masterpieces, stunning choreography, beautiful costumes and intricate sets. Audiences will travel to the heart of Africa with Disney’s The Lion King, come along for an adventure in friendship with the gang from Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story, and watch in amazement as Belle breaks the Beast’s curse in the tale of Beauty & The Beast. Fans will enter the magical kingdom of Arendelle from Disney’s Frozen and journey up the North Mountain with hilarious snowman Olaf and rugged mountain-man Kristoff, as they help royal sisters Anna and Elsa discover that true love conquers all.

DISNEY ON ICE - 100 YEARS OF MAGIC - ANNA AND OLAF

“This particular production is by far the largest Disney On Ice show we currently have touring bringing together everyone’s favourite Disney characters from Snow White, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse to Elsa and Anna,” said Producer Nicole Feld. “Our vision is for audiences everywhere to dance and sing along to their favourite Disney songs, so we’ve included 30 tunes that they know and love.”

This year’s Disney On Ice production celebrates some of Disney’s most beloved characters from 14 treasured stories. Audiences will find themselves dancing out of their seats as a collection of Disney melodies like “Hakuna Matata,” “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” and “Let It Go” fills the arena.” Fans can rock out to “Turtle Rock” with Nemo, Dory, Squirt and his rambunctious turtle friends, and fall in love with a musical montage of dazzling prince and princess pairs skating to “At Last I See the Light,” “A Whole New World” and more.

DISNEY ON ICE - 100 YEARS OF MAGIC - ALADDIN

“This is a show, more than any other, which is truly for everybody,” said Producer Kenneth Feld. “When I sit with the audience, I see those that are grandparents, like I am, enjoying a lot of the classic Disney stories, while young kids and parents really respond to modern day favourites like Frozen.”

Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic will be skating into Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Exeter, Aberdeen, Sheffield, Nottingham, and London from the 20th September 2019 to 5th January 2020.

DISNEY ON ICE - 100 YEARS OF MAGIC - FINDING NEMO

For the complete list of tour dates, head to www.disneyonice.co.uk

Stay current on the latest developments through social media by visiting:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DisneyOnIceUK
Twitter: @DisneyOnIce
YouTube: www.youtube.com/DisneyOnIce
Instagram: @DisneyOnIce

#100YearsofMagic #DisneyOnIce

* We have been gifted a family ticket to Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic in return for this preview post and a review post which will follow after the show. All views and opinions are our own.* #gifted