I just thought I'd write a little update post on my '27 Things To Do In The Year I Turn 27' goals...I'm getting there, and have completed over half in 5 months, so not too bad.
5. Visit Cornwall - we had a lovely weeks holiday in Looe, Cornwall back in the Easter Holidays...
the view from our appartment
the lovely fishing village, Polperro
The Eden Project
Gorgeous Cornishware miniature cup and saucer for Baby Bishop, bought from Daisy's Cafe, Looe, Cornwall.
12. Go to Claridges for afternoon tea - I'm still hoping to do this for my birthday in October.
17. Read ‘Les Miserables’ by Victor Hugo - Still haven't had the chance to read this yet, I'm so busy reading baby/pregnancy books.
18. Arrange a Picnic in the Park event with Liz - this may well have to wait until next summer as time is flying by and I know I'm going to be busy and ever-expanding this summer.
24. Lose my post baby weight - obviously can't do this until after the baby has arrived.
So, theres the update! A few more left to complete. Seven months left to get cracking.
Have you set yourself goals for this year?
How are you getting on with ticking things off of your list?
Bye for now