Monday, 30 January 2017

5th Blogversary Giveaway - Games Bundle

Mrs Bishop's Bakes and Banter blog 5th Birthday

How is this little old blog 5 years old already? Where does the time go!

This little hobby of mine has proved to be way more than just a fad or phase, it has provided my family with wonderful opportunities over the years, and continues to remain my other baby.

Unfortunately, over the past year and a half this blog space has had to take a back seat as my life has become so very full up with children and working, I still remain passionate about blogging, and hope my passion and integrity shows when I do find the time to post.

This morning I've been looking back over the five years that have passed since I started this blog, and wow- so much has happened - both in my professional and personal life.

In the past 5 years I've...

  • written over 600 posts
  • hosted over 35 giveaways
  • won Loved By Parents 'Blogger of the Year' award (2014)
  • worked with over 60 brands
  • published hundreds of recipe posts
  • grown a social media following of over 10k and,
  • made numerous wonderful friends within the blogging community (the best bit!)

In my personal and work life I've...

  • gotten married
  • had two amazing babies
  • shed many stones in weight and fallen in love with exercise and finally,
  • I left my career in teaching and started my own business as a social media consultant which has now been running for coming up 2 years!

Not too shabby, for 5 years work!

GIVEAWAY

5th Blogversary Games Bundle Giveaway

To celebrate my blogversary I'm hosting a little games bundle giveaway which will be perfect for keeping the kids amused during half term (I know how much of a struggle the holidays can be if you're a working Mum or Dad!)

The bundle includes:

  • Seagull Splat (Ages 4+, 2-4 players)
  • Stoopido (Ages 8+, 2-4 players)
  • Addict-a-Ball Maze 2 (Ages 6-100!)
The giveaway will run until 9th February at 11:59pm and the bundle will be posted that weekend first class, just in time for half term week.

UK entrants only.

Enter via the Gleam app below.

Good luck everyone!

  1. Happy birthday - I think I've been following for about 18 months, I love your recipes and often get ideas for what to make with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday! I think I have been following your blog for almost that now! I always bookmark you craft posts and lots of your baking posts too. I love anything arty and crafy and I also love baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I've been following your blog for awhile, I enjoy the topics of your blog with crafts, baking and lifestyle. I also find you an inspiration with your weight loss journey, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 5th birthday, love the baking instructions

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday ive been following a couple of years and i love reading about your baking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you. Im relatively new to the blog yet enjoyimg the content so far. Love the foodie posts as im always looking for inspiration in the kitchen. Fab giveaway. Fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you. Im relatively new to the blog yet enjoyimg the content so far. Love the foodie posts as im always looking for inspiration in the kitchen. Fab giveaway. Fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Happy Birthday to the blog. I'm a new arrival but look forward to future visits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the giveaway ! Happy 5th! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I've been following your blog for a while

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday I have been following for nearly a year now love reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! I've only just come across your blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many Happy Returns! I have been following you for about a month

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday im a new follower thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always stuck for new ideas Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  16. have a fandabbydozy birthday celebration

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 5th birthday. I'm a new follower, Love the recipes, making me hungry xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 5th Birthday - I think I've been following for about 12 months, I love your recipes and giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 5th Birthday the prize looks great fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 5th blogversary. It's been fab following your stories and posts these past few years. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday and well done, been following you off and on for a few months now and really do enjoy your blogs, fabulous recipes, keep up the good work, we all enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Ive been following for about 6 months now and I love reading your recipes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday :) been following for a while, love your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday :) I love the recipes and i have tried a few out with mixed results haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday! Lovely colourful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday! Congrats on your successful blog! I am new to Blogging - but yours is a colorful, fun, easy to read blog x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday! I love your blog, makes for great reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great

    http://evangelinterior.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy birthday, love it all, been following for about a year, keep up the good work Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday, interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love reading about your baking although I really have no clue how long I have been following!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would say that I have been reading for a year or so, I love to learn what you are reading, it gives me inspiration and introduces me to new books

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Blogaversary. I have only recently found you but love your recipies and your opinions of other products out there and will definitley be visiting more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday to you! Congrats on reaching 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Blog Birthday cakes and bakes!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy 5th Birthday & thanks for the fab blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Birthday I'm afraid I'm a recent follower but I have read lots of posts in the last few weeks and love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. happy birthday! Am new to your blog but am looking forward to visiting more. I especially love your baking posts!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a recent follower love your baking posts

    ReplyDelete
  40. im a new follower. i love your recipe/food posts yummy. happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy bloggiversary - 5 years wow! I've followed you since last year. What an amazing achievement in 5 years. Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations - I am a newbie to the site but will definitely return for the recipe ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy 5th blog birthday! I love reading your recipes and I'm not sure how long I've been following for. Thanks for the lovely giveaway and happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy 5th Blogaversary ...love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Blog Birthday! Well done on all of your hard work! I've literally no idea how long I've been following you for now....but I enjoy every bit! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  46. happy birthday im new to reading blogs and entering the competitions on them

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great informative blog. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  48. happy birthday been following for around 1 year

    ReplyDelete
  49. Happy 5th Birthday!!! Wowzers those 5 years have gone quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy Birthday, I have just come across your blog but it has some interesting content, plenty to think about

    ReplyDelete
  51. happy bloggy birthday!!! only been following a while but love the reviews and foodie posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy Birthday ive been following only recently

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy Blog Birthday! I have been following your blog for a while now and really enjoy reading all your posts. I have tried out a few of your recipes with success! I just wish I was as brave as you in finally giving up the day job to pursue a career that you really want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Happy Blog Birthday, Lovely :) xx I'm following just for a few months, your family looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Happy birthday! I have only just discovered your blog but I love the posts and content and will definitely be following from now on

    ReplyDelete
  56. happy bday i love following a few blogs urs included xx

    ReplyDelete
  57. Happy blog birthday. I have been a follower for a few months.

    Lynsey Buchanan

    ReplyDelete
  58. A few months - I like the craft.
    Happy Blog Birthday to you

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hsppy birthday. I have been following for a year. I love the food posts. Gives me inspiratiin

    ReplyDelete
  60. happy birthday - ive been following for a few months nd i like the cooking /food posts

    ReplyDelete
  61. Happy birthday - congratulations on the 5th anniversary. I've been dropping in over the past year or so, initially for comps and like your reviews of new products

    ReplyDelete
  62. Happy 5th Anniversary, am relatively new to the blog, have been following for about a month I think, love finding baking inspiration, without i'd be making the same old choc chip cupcakes my whole life, its nice to try new things

    ReplyDelete
  63. happy birthday, I've been following for a couple of months and I do enjoy your recipes and reading about your baking

    ReplyDelete
  64. Happy Birthday, great blog, love reading about weight loss success

    ReplyDelete
  65. Happy Birthday! I only came across your lovely blog today but I love all things food so I'm sure I will be a regular visitor now!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Many happy returns. I have not been following your blog for long, but I look forward to continuing to

    ReplyDelete
  67. Happy Birthday I've been following for about a year now

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy Birthday, I am now to twitter,bloging all of it, never really used social media so I'm quite new choosing what bloggers I want to follow :-) I am also at the moment trying to lose weight I have a goal of 4 stone ( I know a long way to go ) but I gave up smoking 3 yrs ago and the weight went on.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Happy Birthday, I think it's about 4-5 months that I've been following you, I like the kids section what to do

    ReplyDelete
  70. Happy birthday only recently started following you I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  71. Happy Birthday!
    Great Prize would keep the children and hubby quiet for hours

    ReplyDelete
  72. I Love reading your blogs, I love cooking and recipes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  73. Happy 5th Blogiversary. I have been following your blog for a couple of years now and always enjoy reading as interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  74. happy birthday----foll0wing 1 year now

    ReplyDelete
  75. Happy 5th Birthday.What fantastic achievements with your blog and personal life. You must be very proud. I've only been following since Christmas so im a newbie but i love your food and baking posts and of course your giveaway :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  76. Happy birthday keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  77. Happy Birthday , i discovered your blog whilst recently entering a competition, have been checking it out since

    ReplyDelete
  78. Happy birthday! I've only just come across your blog, but seeing as you cover all the things I'm interested in...ie. baking, family and trying to juggle work, you may have difficulty getting rid of me now!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Today is my first day. Happy 5th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  80. what a wonderful thing to look back over the years - happy blog anniversary! I love recipe posts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  81. Happy birthday to you happy fifth birthday have an amazing day

    ReplyDelete
  82. I've been following for about a year now xx

    ReplyDelete
  83. Happy 5th Anniversary! I have been following for a few months a like reading about your weight loss journey. You have done so well! : )

    ReplyDelete
  84. Happy birthday!!!! I love your blog, been following quite a while. Anything to do with baking and I am there. Recently set up a baking blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  85. First time seen your blog, have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  86. only came across your blog recently, but like your style! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Happy blogversary! I'm fairly new to your blog and so far I'm loving the content, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Great post.
    https://videographybloginfo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete