Monday, 24 April 2017

Women's Fashion from Nutmeg at Morrisons *REVIEW*

Have you heard? There’s a new contender in supermarket fashion as 50 selected Morrisons stores in the country have released the supermarket’s first ever women’s collection (launched on 27th February 2017) as part of its own label ‘Nutmeg.’

The Spring/Summer collection, with pieces starting from just £3, is designed to include best-in-class, easy-to-wear modern essentials and is be available in sizes 8-22. As well as classics like jeans, Breton stripes and even a mac, shoppers can expect a nod to major trends including tropical prints, cold-shoulder tops and sports luxe.

The Nutmeg children’s label was originally launched four years ago with lots of thoughtful details that made clothes easy to wear. The graduation to women’s clothes brings with it this same approach, which made Morrisons one of the top 20 fashion retailers in the country last year. Activewear pieces, for example, include integrated tummy control panels, zip pockets, reflective details for night runs and a home for earphones.

Claire Cave, Head of Buying and Design at Nutmeg, said:

‘We listened to our customers and they said they wanted affordable, quality clothing with real attention to detail and, of course, it had to be fashionable! We hope everyone enjoys our first ever Women’s Collection.’

You can find the new womenswear collection in these stores across the country.

We've been regularly buying Nutmeg clothing for both our kids since it started four years ago, it's our go-to place for affordable, good quality clothing, so I will totally thrilled when I heard about the launch of their women's collection!

I was lucky enough to be sent a selection of pieces from the new ranges collection to try out: dark blue denim jeggings, Breton Stripe T-shirt & grey bomber jacket from their fashion range, and also some workout gear from their activewear range including leggings, vest and a zip up long sleeved sports jacket.

womenswear by Nutmeg from Morrisons
I've been utterly thrilled with the sportswear so far, I've now worn it four times to workout, and it is so super comfy, breathable and I feel confident and supported in it. The pieces have washed and dried really well, and the fit is perfect. I love the added extras such as the zip pockets, thumb holes and reflective detailing. These pieces give even my expensive designer sportswear a run for it's money, at literally a quarter of the cost! Amazing!

new activewear range from Nutmeg at Morrisons
A quick stretch in the sunshine before I hit the gym!
Jacket £18/Vest Top £10/Leggings £12

new activewear range from Nutmeg at Morrisons
Up close and personal - the new activewear range from Nutmeg at Morrisons

new activewear range from Nutmeg at Morrisons
Gym ready thanks to Nutmeg from Morrisons

It's been fun to play around with putting a look together from their fashion items too...

I was sent the dark blue jeggings which are super comfy & have a lovely high waist on them - I always favour a high waist, especially post-two children! I teamed them with this Breton t-shirt (Oh I LOVE me a stripe!) which has cute white crochet sleeve and neck detailing, and a grey bomber jacket which is perfect to throw on for the cooler Spring weather (and Summer, who am I kidding, this is Britain after all!)

womenswear by Nutmeg from Morrisons
Breton T-shirt £10/Jeggings £12/Bomber Jacket £24

I wouldn't usually go for a short sleeved t-shirt like this, as I tend to favour a 3/4 length or long sleeve, just for my own comfort/confidence reasons. However, I thought I'd throw caution to the wind & even had a play with giving the t-shirt more shape (this one is naturally more loose and boxy in shape) by pulling into a front knot giving it a slightly cropped effect. I think it makes the outfit slightly edgier and younger.

womenswear by Nutmeg from Morrisons

I found the sizing on all items to be true to my usual size on the high street - I wear a size 12 in all pictured outfits.

I now have a wish-list as long as my arm of the other items I'm desperate to add to my wardrobe including...

-Mac £30
-Breton top £10
-Maxi Dress £20
-J'adore la vie T-shirt £14
-Cardigan £18

womenswear by Nutmeg from Morrisons wish-list

Have any pieces caught your eye?

Head to your local Morrisons store and re-vamp your Spring/Summer wardrobe for less this season.

  1. All the dresses style on this site are very good. I like it very much..medium length hairstyles
    Medium Length Hairstyles are women’s perfect choice. By looking at the collection of the most elegant, simple, trendy, and classy Medium Length Hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certain bodysuit styles advantageously highlight a cotton gusset fold to make treks to the washroom less demanding. best shapewear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other find a better selection in watches online and things that match to their tastes. Remember that you can buy watches online from almost all of your favourite brands.https://www.luxtime.su/gucci-bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. waist trainer for women

    ReplyDelete

  5. Great Design. Loved these looks. Keep updating.
    black and blue jeans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Design. Loved these looks. Keep updating. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. lifestyle waist trainer for women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided!I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Toon Cup 2017 best online game Break The Cup online game free game Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. We make sure that all pcso lotto result that we post are accurate. However, we still encourage our visitors to visit the official PCSO website and verify the game results from there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that Wishes have no religion like hollywoodneuz.net wishes for Christians are same as that for Muslims and Hindus or Buddhists and all other religion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed you can download all your favorite drama download sites apne tv in different languages. keep your weekend very interesting with latest bollywood movies, Latest Bollywood Show download sites. Very Nice Your Site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can download all your favorite drama download sites apnetv.co.in in different languages. keep your weekend very interesting with latest bollywood movies, Latest Bollywood Show download sites. Very Nice Your Site. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed you can download https://koreandramabus.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.Very interesting blog
    spotify premium apk download cracked

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.Very interesting blog Spotify For IOS

    ReplyDelete
  15. bestreviews.pro This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.Very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  16. floridalottery.us Tallahassee, FL. 324K likes. Welcome to the Florida Lottery's official fan page. Visit our website at floridalottery.us

    ReplyDelete
  17. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.Very interesting blog http://tellyevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. pinoyteleseryelambingan This is just becoming part of our daily lives, and it's getting to be more and more crucial as the office and commuting work environment gives way to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lambinganpinoychannel Pinoy Lambingan latest episodes online watch free show download.

    ReplyDelete
  20. tambayanpinoy1tv Stay connected with us to watch all Bihag Episodes here on Pinoy1Tv Shows.

    ReplyDelete
  21. tambayanpinoytv Stay connected with us to watch all Kara Mia Episodes here on Shows in HD Free Video Download.

    ReplyDelete
  22. tvpinoytambayan GMA Network will always be the first to have the so please Share our Show and add us on Facebook for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  23. roofingcontractorsinpittsburgh.com This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  24. latesthairstylez.com Layered Hairstyles have remained at the top of the styling charts for so many years. Get your hands on traditional as well as modern Layered Hairstyles Hence, get your hands on these traditional as well as modern Layered Hairstyles, when you plan your next salon visit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing this post, it was great reading this article! would like to know more! keep in touch and stay connected! Also Check here
    gbwhatsapp apk

    bestapkmods.com

    Vidmate App

    Vidmate Apk

    Vidmate For Pc

    Vidmate For IOS

    ividmateapp.com

    Spotify Apk

    Spotify Premium Apk

    spotifyappapk.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pinoy TV will serve you real good. With one website, you get all the directions that you need, to all that you need to see and know. This is, therefore, the best place for you to have the TV that you are I need of right here on the internet. If you are, ready for this, then log on to the website and see for yourself all the good that you can see on it.
    Indeed is Pinoy Ako the platform that you need and you can be sure that with it, there will be nothing else that you will want on other websites. It is a perfect online community for all, you should be a part of it, and enjoy every part of it. It is a great one, give it a shot.
    Click here to know more about TFC TV Live

    ReplyDelete