Sunday, 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day xxxx

My Mumma is having a nice long lie in this morning, then when she gets up we're going to spoil her with her presents, and making her a mothers day lunch!

I can now post what I got up to in preparation for mothers day!

I made a batch of homemade chocolates ... Some milk chocolate glitter roses, and and some square ones with a hazelnut in the centre. (see pics below) I hope my mum & my lovely friend Alison (my surrogate mum in Bedford!) enjoy them.

I also made my mothers day cards, at WI on Thursday night's craft workshop! I learnt some great new skills... Paper quilling (to make flowers for my mums card, the pink one), and I learnt how to use this paper cutter/stamper to cut out cute cats for my friend Alisons card (the blue one which I covered on cats!! Her favourite!) and I also learnt how to emboss using powder and a heat gun (the flower stalk on my mums pink card is embossed). I made a nice yellow card for Liam's lovely mum, and combined my new skills, added some buttons, some cut paper & some quilling. So I really hope they all like them, and appreciate the personal touch.

I also bought my mum "Call the Midwife" the book, as she really enjoyed the series on BBC1. And I made her a dry felted hanging heart at a WI Stitch & Bitch session a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to seeing her open them.

I've attached some awesome 50's Mother's Day images that I found on the net, love these images! :-)

Now I need to get my pinnie on & get cooking!! :-)

Lots of love to all wonderful Mum's out there!!!

I'm sitting here wondering when I'll be a mum... :-) Exciting thoughts!!

Lucy xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this is amazing blog... You can also visit here Happy Mothers Day 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a day and night for my customer’s; I am Chandigarh escorts service girl use different techniques to provide them pleasure and supply my services. I have common services for regular and normal clients as well as I have luxury services also to some special and outstanding clients. That all services are mentioned below: - kisses, normal relaxation, sexual relaxation, And so on. In my luxury services: - French kisses deeply, Tongue games, Un-perceptional sexual distraction.
    Friv Jogos
    jogos 30 gratis
    io games net

    ReplyDelete