Friday, 30 March 2012

My week in pictures...

I've been bang on with the walking, healthy eating, and drinking lottttsss of water...and I've lost 2lbs! Finally...a loss! I feel good and proud of myself for staying on track, and I plan to do lots of exercise this weekend, to counter-act the calorie-fuelled weekend we have planned! (Dinner party at my lovely friend Kerry's, and a trip to The Waffle House in St Albans with our friends Danni & Charlie...YUMMA!!!)

Excited that it's the last day of term today, holiday time!!! :-) Can't wait until 3:30pm!!!

Here's a few pics from this week... Some yummy granary bread that Liam made, some gorgeous olives I bought from Bedford market, a funny pic of my kitten at dinner time yesterday, and a mantra for my life at the moment!!

:-)

Let the holidays begin.....

2 comments:

  1. This is why marketing and advertising marketing promotions promotions to enable you to beneficial look into prior to when submitting.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art, in this situation, becomes a means as well as an end in itself; the repeated assaults of death, loss and separation have taught us that there is no eternal, permanent core that guarantees stability against the systemic unpredictability and mutability of adult life.
    Jogos para crianças 2019
    jogos 360
    io games for kids

    ReplyDelete