Sunday, 18 March 2012

Saturday in Surrey xxx

I've had a busy & tiring day in Surrey. I went to Redhill, our local town here in Surrey with my sister, we did some shopping, had a nice lunch in M&S (egg mayo & watercress sandwich, soooo yummy & some naughty crisps) & then I dragged her on a 5 mile walk (determined to burn some of our lunch time calories!!). Tonight I came home & cooked dinner for my mum & stepdad, since then I've just been chilling on the sofa, vegging out in front of the tv.

I'm cooking a mothers day lunch with my sister tomorrow (well, I say cook...I actually mean put an M&S meal deal in the oven!) but sure it'll be scrummy & hopefully not stressful!

Have been purchasing some lovely bits and pieces this weekend for the wedding....

First, I hit Next and found a few lovely little bits to decorate the barn...a few heart cream rose hanging decorations, a porcelain "you are my happy ending" heart, & a gorgeous wire 3 pot plant set. :-)

Then I also found a gorgeous multiple aperture photo frame to use to display a photo tribute to "absent friends" at the wedding, it was an absolute bargain at £5.99 in a new shop in my mums local town.

My sister treated me to a gorgeous new iPhone 4 case today, it's very 'me' and has the "Keep Calm and Carry On"
logo on it! Love it! Thank you Jojo!! Xxx

I have also ordered my wedding jewellery today, I love love love it! Simple, sparkly, and pearly! And a good price at £50.50p for the set. Hope it's as pretty when it arrives.

Aww Next have released their new season table lamp & I love love love it! It's a teapot! I have the teacups lamp from last season (I've posted pictures of it in the past!) which I'm so pleased with, I just wish I had somewhere suitable in my house to have the teapot, it's lush!

On the subject of teapots, saw this gorgeous idea using teapots in the garden, think its so sweet!!

I'm using the Blogger App for the first time with this post so I don't know of the images will post all in one block after the text, or as I intended them, spaced throughout the text!!

Hmmm let's post it & see!! :-)

Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely Mumma's out there!! (it's now 1:01am so is technically Mothering Sunday!)

Loads of love & sparkle

Lucy xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog. So much entertainment from reading it. Thank you so much for getting it out to the public.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepared, set, shop! The shopping extravaganza following Thanksgiving this year is on DEC 28, 2019. Before you hit the shopping centers, audit this rundown of Black Friday assets to locate the best arrangements and set your shopping procedure.
    Jogo para menina
    jogos online 360
    io games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. jogos io gratis
    play friv
    a10 free

    I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide it

    ReplyDelete