Monday, 14 May 2012

Weightloss Update

Well, I'm now 8 and a half months into my weight loss, and am pleased to say I dropped another 3lbs this week, leaving me at a total weightloss of 3 stones and 12 pounds, 2 pounds to go until I've lose 4 stones. I'm so happy with that and really proud of myself. It has by no means been easy, but it's not as complicated and hard as I had it mapped out in my head.
Here is the secret...

Eat in moderation.

Write down everything you eat (I really recommend My Fitness Pal for iPhone or on PC)

Do more.

That's it! It really is that simple!

So although I don't look like the image below, I am at least nearly 4 stones lighter than I was, and well on my way to being much happier in my own skin.

Lots of Love

Lucy xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic achievement Lucy, you must be so pleased. You're going to look fantastic on your big day and it'll all be worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the defining traits of middle age is an acute and inescapable awareness of loss that seems to be wired into experience. Its autumnal tone is unexcitable and calm: it has lost the violent optimism of youth and is at peace with its fatalistic acceptance that life would not give another chance.Every evening is a dire reminder of another petal fallen off the dazzling, but wilting, flower of youth. Every morning, a tortured search in front of the mirror for another new grey, another line added to the deepening crow's feet.
    Jogo para criança
    jogo 360 2019
    games io name

    ReplyDelete