Friday, 29 June 2012

PINK RIBBON WALK 16th JUNE 2012

So, a couple of weeks ago Me, Liam, my best friend Carmi, and my twin sister Jo had our 10-mile Pink Ribbon Walk for Breast Cancer Care at Marble Hill Park, in Richmond.

We had an amazing day - the weather was over cast with some lovely sunny spells, and we DID IT! :-)

The atmosphere was so fun and positive. It was a very uplifting day, and made me feel very proud of us for walking together and supporting such an awesome charity.

Between the four of us we've raised (at last count) around £900 :-)...we are so pleased and THANK YOU to every person who has kindly donated.

We found the day to be so lovely but of course very tiring!

Here are a few photos from our day...

The Warm Up

Me and Liam

Carmi and Liam

Gorgeous Carmi at the end!

BREAST FRIENDS!

WE DID IT!

:-)

4 comments:

  1. awww fantastic work Lucy, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without knowing the backstory of Clapton's son's death inspiring such a beautiful lyric of loss, one would underestimate the depth of grief packed into the poetry. As romantic lyric-- which it is entirely possible to be interpreted-- it is quite ordinary, indeed, bordering on the sentimental, but as a grieving father's vision of a dead child it is exquisitely, and most achingly sublime. And this is also a grown man's psychological response to loss that is irreparable.
    Jogos live
    jogos online 360
    io games net

    ReplyDelete
  4. These articles are exactly what I need. I have a liking for your posts. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts. Do you know that I wait for them?
    kizi games
    free games
    friv Games 2019

    ReplyDelete