Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Rose Gold Love!

It is definitely a recent trend and I am totally smitten with it. From gorgeous watches and jewellery to amazing Gatsby-style dresses, I love it all.

With thanks to Pinterest (I can spend HOURS on Pinterest without getting remotely bored!) I have put together a collection of my favourite rose-gold items....stunning!

This is total rose gold porn. :-)

And here are some gorgeous rose gold jewellery pieces by my favourite jewellery designer Alyssa Smith...

Do you love rose-gold? Will you have any rose-gold items on your Christmas wish list?

Here are two that are on mine...

This gorgeous scarf from Next....

£12.50 Next

And this stunning watch from Anthropologie...

£78 from Anthropologie

Pretty please Father Christmas, I've been very good this year!

:-)

To see more rose gold items, or find out more information on the images above then visit my ROSE GOLD LOVE page on Pinterest. Please remember to follow me.

Thanks lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet while normal and understandable, this is also something that's addressable. (Not entirely fixable, of course, but at least addressable.) But facts aren't the way to do it -- simply getting better at announcing the who, what, where, and when of things won't really convey the flavor of this lively place. For that you need stories.
    jogos para crianças
    jogos 360
    friv school Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete