Tuesday 10 May 2016

WIN a copy of Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Breakout DVD Collection

As you all already know if you read this blog regularly - Bert who is coming up 2 years and 9 months absolutely loves the animated version of Peter Rabbit. He already owns a couple of the DVD collections that are on the market (and watches them repeatedly) as well as owning soft toys, books and the such - he loves nothing more than immersing himself into the world of the cheeky little rabbit.

This May there are two new releases in the word of Peter Rabbit - a wonderful hardback storybook entitled 'Best Dad!' and a new DVD collection called The Tale of The Great Breakout. We've been lucky enough to get first dibs on them as they were released, and I have even been given an extra copy of the DVD collection to give away to one of my lucky readers...

Best Dad! Peter Rabbit Book Cover

Based on the world-famous animal characters created by Beatrix Potter, join Peter, Lily and Benjamin in this charming board book tale released by Penguin Books.

Peter and co are very excited to hear about Mr Bouncer's most amazing invention ever – a flying machine that was crash-landed in Mr McGregor's garden by Peter's father. Peter is determined to find it! But the garden is a dangerous place. Can the friends find the machine and make their escape before Mr McGregor catches them?

Told with humour, pace and relevance to bring the wonderful world of Beatrix Potter to a whole new generation.

RRP £4.99.

Bert has absolutely loved reading this book with us - the familiar characters and illustrations hold his attention, and the language and amount of text seem to be just perfect for pre-schoolers.

The Tale of the Great Breakout Peter Rabbit DVD cover
Peter Rabbit – The Tale of the Great Breakout – new DVD collection on sale from Monday 2nd May 2016

As well as the wonderful new book, another DVD collection featuring more magical tales are set to enchant Beatrix Potter fans everywhere as Peter Rabbit and friends return in their fourth DVD collection, released by Abbey Home Media on Monday 2nd May.

When Mr. McGregor captures the whole squirrel tribe in his garden, Peter must stage a mass break out to save his friends.  Follow our hero Peter and his friends Benjamin Bunny and Lily Bobtail on their adventures and quest to save the day, overcoming obstacles and outsmarting predators, all the while finding fun and excitement in the most unexpected places.

With a taste for radishes and a thirst for adventure Peter Rabbit is the lovable and extraordinary friend you longed to hang out with when you were a kid. But when the chips are down and danger lurks, there’s no better friend to have around than Peter and his boundless courage will always see him through. Peter has an infectious enthusiasm for life and is also an irrepressible optimist. He is cool under pressure and his quick-witted mind is as nimble as his super-fast legs.

Peter Rabbit – The Tale of the Great Breakout includes 6 exciting episodes: The Tale of The Great Breakout, The Tale of the Mystery Plum Thief, The tale of Benjamin’s Strawberry Raid, The Tale of the Downhill Escape, The Tale of the Unguarded Garden, and The Tale of the Cat and the Rat

Bert has been enjoying these new episodes of one of his favourite programmes (although he sweetly calls them "pepisodes"...bless!) He does the most beautiful dance when the theme tune comes on, it is a catchy little tune!

We were also chuffed to discover that this lovely DVD collection also comes with a free height chart. Bert loves to measure his height - we have a wooden ruler height chart in our kitchen, so he couldn't wait to pop his Peter Rabbit one over the top and see which character he was as tall as...

Peter Rabbit height chart
Bert's new Peter Rabbit height chart with pride of place in the kitchen.

Peter Rabbit DVD collection: The Tale of the Great Breakout
Our new DVD collection sat alongside Bert's beloved cuddly Peter that his auntie Susie bought him when he was born.

WIN Peter Rabbit DVD with Mrs Bishop

If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning your own copy of this fab DVD collection then use the Gleam app below to enter my giveaway.

UK entrants only.

Best of luck lovelies...

WIN Peter Rabbit & The Tale of The Great Breakout DVD Collection

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky