Thursday, 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas from The Bishops!

Oh, and this week Bert has discovered the fun of playing Peek-a-Boo!

So here's a little Christmas Day Peek-a-Boo from the man himself just for you...

Where's Bert gone???

BOO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Love from

Mrs B, Mr B and Mini B

  1. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s not only modern men in power positions who are clueless about women. If Ben Franklin were alive today, I’d love to whack him upside the head with my Susan B. Anthony T-shirt. Okay, I’ll give him credit for the lightening rod, bifocals, the Franklin stove, and for helping lay the groundwork for the Declaration of Independence. But by all accounts, the guy was a serious womanizer.
    Jogo quente 2019
    jogos 360 2019
    io games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried anyway. Heaven knows why. Maybe just to see if I could or maybe because I was tired of working for the man hating my job and staying in debt. The first few months I just kind of half assed it. Like I said, I was mainly doing it for me. As I started to earn an income, make connections, helping people and getting results of my own...I really realized the potential.
    kizi 2 player racing games
    online game for kids
    friv free online Games 2019

    ReplyDelete