2014: An Overview
- This year I have throughly enjoyed every single second of being a Mummy! Little Bert rocks my world. He is absolutely hilarious, and a joy to be around. Each and every day he amazes me, fills my heart with pride, and makes me feel so, so lucky to be his Mummy!
- 2014 saw me smash my weight loss target - I have to date lost 6 stone 6 lbs in total. Although I have now surpassed my original weight loss target I now plan to move onwards and upwards
downwards?for 2015 and hope to lose around another half a stone before I settle at my "maintain" weight.
- This year I celebrated my first ever Mothers Day. It was a lovely day and my big boy and little boy spoilt me rotten! I will treasure the beautiful paper cut Bert bought me forever...
- This summer I attended my very first (but definitely not my last) BritMums Live bloggers conference in London for the weekend. It was a truly brilliant weekend, and I'm so excited to do it all over again in 2015.
- This year I have developed some amazing friendships from the gorgeous blogging ladies I met at BritMums Live 2014, some fab newbies at Scone Roses WI/Sconettes, to some lovely local blog readers who dropped me a line...it is always amazing to make lovely new friends and surround yourself with wonderful people.
- This August we celebrated my gorgeous little boy Bert's FIRST birthday - it was such an amazing week of celebrations - memories that me and my family will hold on tight to forever.
- This summer I was shocked and so honoured to win Loved By Parent's 'Blogger of the Year 2014' award, and go on a fabulous 4* luxury prize trip to Cyprus with my hubby! Amazing!
- 2014 saw me and my blog mentioned in The Guardian Weekender magazine, as well as on their Life & Style webpage! Excitement overload.
- This year I was truly blessed to work with some fabulous brands such as Flora, Aldi, TOMY, Parragon Books, GTech, Sage Appliances, and Comte Cheese to name but a few!
- In November hubby and I enjoyed a gorgeous luxury weekend break to Ox Pasture Hall Hotel in Yorkshire for a blog review. What a truly stunning and relaxing break away it was - just what the doctor ordered!
- December saw us attend our gorgeous best friends' stunning winter wedding: what a truly beautiful day, and an amazing way to end such a brilliant year!
- And of course - this year has been filled with many scrumptious bakes...
I'm so excited...bring it on!