Monday, 29 February 2016

WIN a £50 Voucher to Spend on Glassware at Houseology

Today I'm bringing you a fantastic giveaway, courtesy of Houseology...

First class designer furniture, lighting and homeware store Houseology are this week launching 'My Houseology', a fantastic new platform that will allow their customers to share photos of their recent purchases in their new homes! As well as inspiring others with interior ideas, this will also give users a platform on which to share their style with like-minded people.

On top of that, each month, their panel of "Houseologists" will choose a winning image and the winner will receive £500 to spend at Houseology - how cool is that? If ever you needed an incentive to share your Houseology purchase photos online, then this is a pretty darn great one! I'd love to be let loose with £500 to spend on their amazing website...

To celebrate this exciting launch of My Houseology I've got a £50 voucher to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. You can use the Houseology voucher on any of their amazing designer glassware collection...including pieces from fabulous brands such as Chef & Sommelier, LSA and Waterford.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is fill in the Gleam App below...

WIN a £50 Voucher to Spend on Glassware at Houseology

Here's a little taster of the sorts of things you could spend your voucher on if you're the lucky winner...

WOW - I genuinely have a wish list as long as my arm - SO much gorgeous stuff!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Incase you missed it...last week I shared my review of the brilliant Kids Play Tent by Ferm Living from Houseology. If you've never checked out their ranges before then be sure to have a peek.

Kids Play Tent review from Mrs Bishop
Disclaimer: Many thanks to Houseology for supplying this fabulous £50 voucher prize.

SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky

166 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know! So many lovely glasses! Maybe the first ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i won this great giveaway i'd buy these lovely colourful glasses https://www.houseology.com/lsa-polka-tumbler-set-of-4-assorted-pastel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful glassware, I would go for the classic looking LSA Wine Water Glass - set of 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get a kilner drinks dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LSA Whisky Islay Mixer Glass 325ml Walnut Coaster Set of 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to buy the Waterford Elegance Pinot Grigio Wine Glass Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy LSA Polka Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel tumblers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LSA Asher Tumbler 340ml - Tweed x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the different coloured champagne glasses, everyone knows which drink is theirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the LSA Polka Tumbler in the pastel colours, pretty for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to get a bunch of Kilner Set of 4 Handled Jars, as I think they would make fun drinkware x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love the Chef & Sommelier Open Up Arabesque Tasting Tannic Wine 55cl Set Of 4 and I would happily pay the extra £1.00!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waterford Lismore Diamond Tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would spend it on the Chef and Sommelier Vinarmony Stemmed Glass set of 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would buy the LSA Polka Wine Glass Set of 4 Assorted Pastel, lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would buy some lovely 'everyday' homeware, something that I could imagine taking outside, glass, and fruit, with a home made cocktail :) The LSA Bar Punch Jug Set is ideal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the LSA Bar Cocktail Glasses i would get two sets of those if I was lucky enough to win x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd get the LSA polka champagne flutes set

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'd love these https://www.houseology.com/lsa-lulu-champagne-cocktail-glass-set-of-4-assorted xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the LSA Edge Tumbler 325ml Set of 2 - Rose Gold. They're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the iittala Aino Aalto large tumbers

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set of 4 Assorted Pastel - I have a feeling we are down to only one champagne flute following a breakage a few weeks ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Sophie Conran For Portmeirion Large Wine Glass Set :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Some flutes i think, theyre lovely

    ReplyDelete
  25. the iittala Aino Aalto Large Tumbler look fab

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like the Waterford Elegance Pinot Grigio Wine Glass Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  27. LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set of 4 Assorted Pastel x

    ReplyDelete
  28. a new duvet cover - I like Bluebellgray Tetbury Meadow Duvet Cover.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd love to spend it on these awesome Champagne Glasses:

    https://www.houseology.com/lsa-polka-champagne-flute-set-of-4-assorted-pastel

    Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would buy LSA Polka Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel tumblers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. https://www.houseology.com/tom-dixon-tank-wine-glasses-set-of-2 I love these wine glasses

    ReplyDelete
  33. The LSA Polka Tumbler Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel and the Nina Campbell Jewel Wine Goblet - Amethyst.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The lsa whiskey islay tumblers are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set

    ReplyDelete
  36. i really like the
    Waterford Elegance Pinot Grigio Wine Glass Set Of 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. LSA Asher Tumbler 340ml - Tweed - really different

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would spend the money on the Normann Copenhagen Cognac Glasses Set Of 2 and also the LSA Boris Vodka Glass Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the polka dot champagne flute set

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Eva Solo Fridge Carafe With Neoprene Cover x

    ReplyDelete
  41. id buy Chef & Sommelier Vinarmony Stemmed Glass 70cl Set Of 6

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd spend it on the iittala Ultima Thule Highball Glasses - love the design

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the Arabesque glasses:
    https://www.houseology.com/chef-sommelier-open-up-arabesque-tasting-tannic-wine-55cl-set-of-4

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would probably get the LSA Bar Lager Glass - set of 4

    ReplyDelete
  45. I quite like this https://www.houseology.com/eva-solo-fridge-carafe-with-neoprene-cover-red

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love a set of champagne saucers, so elegant!

    https://www.houseology.com/lsa-wine-champagne-saucer-set-of-4

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love some new glasses

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would buy the LSA Bar Long Drink Glass

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the LSA Whisky Islay Tumbler 250ml Walnut Coaster Set of 2

    AShleigh

    ReplyDelete
  50. i like the polka champagne flutes

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd buy the eva-solo-tumblers-set-of-4-smokey-grey

    ReplyDelete
  52. Chef & Sommelier Grandiosa Old Fashioned Tumbler, very Mad Men

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would get the Portmeirion Ambiance 5 Piece Serving Set

    Kirsty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  54. Maybe the Chef & Sommelier Open Up Universal Wine 40cl Set Of 6, but I could well change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love those gold edged glasses that you also featured on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  56. https://www.houseology.com/lsa-polka-tumbler-set-of-4-assorted-pastel

    I'd buy a couple sets of these!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would buy some new bedsheets

    Lynsey Buchanan

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would buy a Le Creuset Stoneware Deep Rectangular Dish

    ReplyDelete
  59. !'d buy the set of 4 LSA Wine Champagne Flutes

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love these LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set of 4 Assorted Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd get some GreenGate patterned glasses

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the polka champagne flutes

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the pastel wine glasses

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'd choose the iittala Aino Aalto Large Tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  65. The pastel wineglasses they look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the iittala Essence Tumblers at £23 a pair. I'd get a set of four.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the Kilner drinks dispenser and handled jars. It would be the perfect picnic set.

    ReplyDelete
  68. So much to choose from! I would choose the Chef & Sommelier Vinarmony glasses

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would get some lovely champagne glasses - LSA Festive Wine Champagne Saucer 300ml Set of 4

    ReplyDelete
  70. Definitely the pastel champagne flutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. love the coloured champagne glasses

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would go for the LSA Polka Liqueur Glass Set of 4 Assorted Metallic - Thank you for the opportunity to win this fantastic prize. Good luck everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  73. The LSA bar long drink set is lovely. I would put the voucher towards that xx

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love the iittala Kartio Pitcher

    ReplyDelete
  75. Some classy tumblers https://www.houseology.com/lsa-bar-tumbler-set-of-4

    ReplyDelete
  76. https://www.houseology.com/lsa-edge-white-wine-glass-300ml-rose-gold-set-of-2 Love white wine! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd buy the
    iittala Aarne Cocktail Glass - Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  78. Some plate for WHEN I get my new kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would put it towards some new bedding for our room.... always seem to make sure the children have the best and then just put up with what we have.. This would be a nice treat !!

    ReplyDelete
  80. some beautiful coloured wine glasses

    ReplyDelete
  81. i love the LSA Polka Champagne Flutes

    ReplyDelete

  82. I like the LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set of 4 Assorted Pastel. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Wow some wonderful items, I do really like the LSA Basis Jug 1.5L in black

    ReplyDelete
  84. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'd buy the LSA Polka Liquer glass set of 4 assorted pastel

    ReplyDelete
  86. Stunning Glassware Thanks for the chance of a fab giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. The LSA champagne coloured flutes ...beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  88. The Rose Gold Edge Red Wine Glasses have a very elegant and unusual shape. Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Waterford Lismore Diamond Tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  90. GreenGate Water Glass With Drops Blue is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  91. https://www.houseology.com/lsa-polka-champagne-saucer-pastel-assorted-set-of-4

    ReplyDelete
  92. I really like the LSA Polka Tumbler Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would like to buy the LSA Tumblers very cute and the perfect size! :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. I would buy these amazing glasses https://www.houseology.com/chef-sommelier-open-up-blind-taster-wine-32cl-set-of-6

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would buy the Kilner set of 4 handles jars. Love these. Would be great for ummer BBQs ect. Filled with Jim Beam Jeramiah sweet tea x

    ReplyDelete
  96. LSA Bar Cocktail glasses. Too many nice things to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  97. i would choose the LSA City Bar Red Wine Glass & Walnut Coaster Set of 2

    ReplyDelete
  98. the pastel wine glasses would be my choice

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would buy some of the Nina Campbell Jewel Wine Goblet - Amethyst, as I don't have any wine glasses and these are so pretty. Thanks for the chance x

    ReplyDelete
  100. The bar cocktail glass all stunning stuff

    ReplyDelete
  101. The bar cocktail glass all stunning stuff

    ReplyDelete
  102. Kilner Set of 4 Handled Jars for me please

    ReplyDelete
  103. The LSA Bar Long Mixer Glass - set of four are nice and classic

    ReplyDelete
  104. I'd start with a set of Kilner glasses then let my son choose something for himself

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would buy the LSA City Bar Red Wine Glass & Walnut Coaster Set of 2
    £45.00 (Kim Styles)

    ReplyDelete
  106. I might get the Waterford Lismore Diamond Red Wine Goblet Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'd spend it on the LSA Polka Tumbler Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel and the LSA Polka Liqueur Glass Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel :)

    ReplyDelete

  108. LSA Polka Champagne Flute Set of 4 Assorted Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  109. I love coloured glasses so I'd probably spend it on the LSA Polka Wine Glass Set of 4 Assorted Pastel :)

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would maybe get some cocktail glasses and/or the jam jar glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  111. LSA Polka Tumbler Set Of 4 Assorted Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would get Kilner set of 4 handled jars

    ReplyDelete
  113. I would buy Rose Gold Edge Red Wine Glasses there lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  114. I would choose the LSA highball glasses,so classy

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like the set of tumblers in assorted pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  116. The Champagne flutes in pastel shades!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love these!Chef & Sommelier Open Up Effervescent Flute 20cl Set Of 6

    ReplyDelete

  118. iittala Aino Aalto Large Tumbler - Set Of 2, but I would have 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. LSA bar long drink glasses. Too much to choose from, so many lovely thing! 😃 xx

    ReplyDelete
  120. https://www.houseology.com/chef-sommelier-open-up-round-wine-37cl-set-of-6 I buy these x

    ReplyDelete
  121. https://www.houseology.com/kilner-2-person-drinking-set

    Love these Kilner glasses with straws, perfect for summertime cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like the polka multi coloured glasses and also the kilner, decision decisions

    ReplyDelete
  123. i like the Kilner 5 Litre Drinks Dispenser & Kilner Set of 4 Handled Jars

    ReplyDelete
  124. New wine glasses as mine are nearly non existant!

    ReplyDelete
  125. The LSA polka champagne flutes set of 4 in pastels

    ReplyDelete
  126. Don't want to jinx myself by choosing x

    ReplyDelete
  127. I think the set of 4 pastel LSA Polka Champagne Flutes are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  128. I do love Rose Gold Edge Red Wine Glasses ! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  129. the LSA Paddle Liqueur Set Assorted Colours how fab

    ReplyDelete
  130. Two of the red wine glasses perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I love the Whisky Islay Tumblers :)

    ReplyDelete
  132. Wireworks Nine-0 Bottle Storage

    ReplyDelete
  133. I would like to treat myself to my 1at ever wine glass....yes 36 and never had a proper wine glass lol

    ReplyDelete
  134. I would like to treat myself to my 1at ever wine glass....yes 36 and never had a proper wine glass lol

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'd chose the Vitra Corniche Black shelf - so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  136. definitely the LSA HOLLOW STEM champagne flutes then i would also have to get some wine glasses i quite like the ones on the home page i like the square shape as opposed to the rounded shape, oh i hope i win now there are so many nice things on your website £50 would just get me started before i get carried away x

    ReplyDelete
  137. l'd get LSA Polka champagne flutes pastels

    ReplyDelete
  138. really like this!! https://www.houseology.com/lsa-paddle-colours-vodka-set-38-black-beech-paddle-l40cm

    ReplyDelete
  139. Was a hard decision but my Mum would love these and I would treat her to them:

    https://www.houseology.com/waterford-lismore-diamond-red-wine-goblet-set-of-2

    ReplyDelete
  140. Polka Champagne Flutes - very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  141. LSA Edge Champagne Saucer 210ml Set of 2 - Rose Gold

    ReplyDelete
  142. Normann Copenhagen Whiskey Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  143. the LSA Polka Tumbler in the pastel colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  144. I like the iittala Aino Aalto Tumbler - Set Of 2

    ReplyDelete
  145. I think I'd buy a few of the GreenGate Water Glass With Drops Blue

    ReplyDelete
  146. I would get Waterford Elegance Champagne Trumpet Flute

    ReplyDelete