Monday, 30 January 2012

Our wedding...Vintage China....today's bargain! x

Our wedding theme is all things vintage, and so for the wedding breakfast we're having a vintage afternoon tea party, with a mismatched collection of vintage china, which I've collected over the past few months (and am still collecting now!) I have found some major bargains at charity shops, car boot sales and vintage shops. Its so fun! And I'm totally in love with some of the pieces I've found. Especially a teapot I found today in a gorgeous vintage shop in Bedford called Rose Tinted Vintage http://www.rose-tintedvintage.co.uk/ It's a lovely Sadler teapot in white and gold, and I got it for an amazing £8. All you Bedford-based ladies must get down to RTV for a rummage! :-)

And here are some of my other pieces....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.Really thank you! I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to peruse a greater amount of your helpful information.
    abcya3 Games for boys juegos motox3m3 gogy play now

    ReplyDelete