Tuesday, 31 January 2012

My Lamp! And other teatime favourites! x

Okay, so my obsession with afternoon tea goes further than just my day trips out. There are hints of my love for all things tea-related all over my home! :-) Mainly, with my beautiful Teacups Lamp (from Next) ... which was one of my most favourite 'buys' of last year!

My gorgeous 'Teatime Terrace' Mug! Absolutely love this - and was a bargain at £2.85 from Tesco.

 My doorstop in the living room :-)

 Our kitchen cabinet, a new addition to our kitchen, with my bargain £5 teapot from Wilko's, my Laura Ashley jug, my Kilner sweetie jar and my beautiful Cath Kidston mugs, a gift from my friends Josie and Kerry. Also our very large cheese box (from The Cheese Kitchen, Castle Road, Bedford), our beautiful champagne glasses (again from Josie & Kerry) and my deco-patch cupcake, which I made in an art class.

 Our tea/coffee/sugar pots from Tesco

My gorgeous cupcake hooks, a christmas gift from my lovely sister! Adorned with my (perhaps over the top!?) apron collection! :-)

I love being surrounded by things that remind me of my favourite things (tea, cake, vintage, baking, sparkles etc). They don't need to be expensive, or designer, or pretentious, I love finding little bargains, sometimes in surprising places. Or making things myself! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely mugs and champagne glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..they are indeed! So are the friends that bought them for me ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who live in northern climates are familiar with seasonal affective disorder or SAD, which triggers depression during the long winter months of minimal sunlight sunshine lamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. In absolute love, its good for finding unqiue filters for just random photos and a huge confidence boost. Its doesnt change the face too drastically, but if you took a darling photo without makeup it tots makes you look gorg! The Useful Facebook Tips For Business 10 Effective Tactics Of E-commerce Marketing To Capture Sales (Part 2) 10 Effective Tactics Of E-commerce Marketing To Capture Sales (Part 1) The Effective Tips To Improve Customer Service With Social Media

    ReplyDelete