Tuesday, 31 January 2012

My Lamp! And other teatime favourites! x

Okay, so my obsession with afternoon tea goes further than just my day trips out. There are hints of my love for all things tea-related all over my home! :-) Mainly, with my beautiful Teacups Lamp (from Next) ... which was one of my most favourite 'buys' of last year!

My gorgeous 'Teatime Terrace' Mug! Absolutely love this - and was a bargain at £2.85 from Tesco.

 My doorstop in the living room :-)

 Our kitchen cabinet, a new addition to our kitchen, with my bargain £5 teapot from Wilko's, my Laura Ashley jug, my Kilner sweetie jar and my beautiful Cath Kidston mugs, a gift from my friends Josie and Kerry. Also our very large cheese box (from The Cheese Kitchen, Castle Road, Bedford), our beautiful champagne glasses (again from Josie & Kerry) and my deco-patch cupcake, which I made in an art class.

 Our tea/coffee/sugar pots from Tesco

My gorgeous cupcake hooks, a christmas gift from my lovely sister! Adorned with my (perhaps over the top!?) apron collection! :-)

I love being surrounded by things that remind me of my favourite things (tea, cake, vintage, baking, sparkles etc). They don't need to be expensive, or designer, or pretentious, I love finding little bargains, sometimes in surprising places. Or making things myself! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely mugs and champagne glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..they are indeed! So are the friends that bought them for me ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who live in northern climates are familiar with seasonal affective disorder or SAD, which triggers depression during the long winter months of minimal sunlight sunshine lamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. In absolute love, its good for finding unqiue filters for just random photos and a huge confidence boost. Its doesnt change the face too drastically, but if you took a darling photo without makeup it tots makes you look gorg! The Useful Facebook Tips For Business 10 Effective Tactics Of E-commerce Marketing To Capture Sales (Part 2) 10 Effective Tactics Of E-commerce Marketing To Capture Sales (Part 1) The Effective Tips To Improve Customer Service With Social Media

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your articles are very useful.Please, upload more and more posts. I really appreciate for this great information,looking forward to your new posts. autoketingemailwithlove emailwithlovebestapp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a fancy for your posts. They are so great and useful. You deserve a pat on the back for your sharing. I wish you can update articles often. I hope I could read them everyday. Your posts offer advice to me. Thanks very much!Discount master by autoketing Product discount apps shopify 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have bookmarked your online journal, the articles are route superior to anything other comparative websites.. much obliged for an incredible online journal Discount master app
    Discount master by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting about this article, it contains real information that extends my understanding, I'm sure everyone will see it as well.
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be nice if a lot of people discuss this article together, it has a lot of different aspects and I think everyone will have a new way of approaching it.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, shipping bar app, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really a great and useful article for me, I think it is also very necessary for many people, we should visit it regularly.
    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitchen cabinets have been popular in Vietnam for many years, also one of the first materials used for kitchen cabinets. Natural wood cabinets bring luxury, warm with typical wood, in this respect, not any cabinet can compare with natural wood cabinets. There are many types of wood with high durability and cheap price such as oak wood, oak wood, ... these are the most common types used to design kitchen cabinets.
    Gái gọi Kim Mã, Gái gọi Trần Duy Hưng, Gái gọi cao cấp sài gòn, Gái gọi sài gòn, Gái gọi biên hòa

    ReplyDelete