Thursday, 30 August 2012

Our Wedding: The Official Images

Well, here they are!

Some 'official' photos from our big day!
It was so magical, and wouldn't have been possible without all the help and support from our wonderful family and friends.

Thank you to all of you.
We love you LOADS.

Lucy & Liam

xxxx

as you can see, a wonderful, magical day was had by all!

xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Awww guys, you two make the most gorgeous couple!
    Congratulations again, your photos are brilliant and your wedding looks absolutely amazing!

    I love your dress Lucy, you looked stunning and all your hard work paid off! Beautiful bride.

    Love your wedding cake and all your vintage inspired bits and bobs. The theme looked fantastic!

    Wishing you both all the best for the future, love MrsShilts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so so much sweetheart, the wedding was absolutely perfect, such a lovely lovely day! Sad it's over, but glad that all the hard work & planning paid off. I'm so pleased with the photos. :-)
    Been nice to see the photos these last few days...helped to cheer me up xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy I think you need to start a second career as a wedding planner! Your wedding looked gorgeous and all of those 'personal' touches that little bit more special x You and Liam look wonderful and joyous ! Great pics and a perfect reflection of your perfect day xxx Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh where is this barn? IT's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. funtimesgluestick the barn belongs to my aunt and uncle - its in Charlwood in Surrey - it is their own private barn on the land where their home is, so its not up for rental - they just let us use it as we are family. :-)

    ReplyDelete