Thursday, 30 August 2012

Our Wedding: The Official Images

Well, here they are!

Some 'official' photos from our big day!
It was so magical, and wouldn't have been possible without all the help and support from our wonderful family and friends.

Thank you to all of you.
We love you LOADS.

Lucy & Liam

xxxx

as you can see, a wonderful, magical day was had by all!

xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Awww guys, you two make the most gorgeous couple!
    Congratulations again, your photos are brilliant and your wedding looks absolutely amazing!

    I love your dress Lucy, you looked stunning and all your hard work paid off! Beautiful bride.

    Love your wedding cake and all your vintage inspired bits and bobs. The theme looked fantastic!

    Wishing you both all the best for the future, love MrsShilts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so so much sweetheart, the wedding was absolutely perfect, such a lovely lovely day! Sad it's over, but glad that all the hard work & planning paid off. I'm so pleased with the photos. :-)
    Been nice to see the photos these last few days...helped to cheer me up xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy I think you need to start a second career as a wedding planner! Your wedding looked gorgeous and all of those 'personal' touches that little bit more special x You and Liam look wonderful and joyous ! Great pics and a perfect reflection of your perfect day xxx Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh where is this barn? IT's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. funtimesgluestick the barn belongs to my aunt and uncle - its in Charlwood in Surrey - it is their own private barn on the land where their home is, so its not up for rental - they just let us use it as we are family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Jogos grátis
    jogo 360 gratis
    io games online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I can enrich my knowledge.so happy to find good place to many here in the post. the writing is just great. thanks for the post.
    kizi car games
    free games online
    friv Games free 2019

    ReplyDelete