Friday, 9 August 2013

Competition Time with Red Spotted Hanky - A Family Trip to Cornwall.

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick one today to share with you a fabulous competition from the travel site Red Spotted Hanky. They are currently running a competition over on their Facebook page to win a family weekend adventure in Cornwall.

As most of you will know from reading my blog I absolutely LOVE Cornwall, and had a holiday there this year at Easter - I stayed in lovely Looe, visited Polperro and The Eden Project, and just generally had a whale of a time!

Here are some pictures from my break at Easter to whet your appetites...

The beautiful Polperro

Tulip garden at The Eden Project

The marvellous Eden Project

Looe

Cream tea @ The Eden Project - oh yes!

Cornish Pasties!

Looe beach

Me and my lovely Mum enjoying a drink & meal together in Looe

To enter all you have to do is visit the Red Spotted Hanky Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1c2YC8o) and choose from three family activities you'd like to win...either surf lessons in Newquay, biking along the Camel Estuary with Bike Smart or a trip to the Eden Project. Travel & accommodation is also included and Red Spotted Hanky will even try and send the sunshine along too! What are you waiting for? Go and enter right now!

The Camel Estuary

The Eden Project

Surfing in Newquay

For those who don't already know...Red Spotted Hanky is a great travel website for booking up to 80% cheaper train tickets, hotels, flights and car hire - basically it's your one stop shop for travel in the UK & Europe. Also, there are no booking fees.

Why not follow @redspottedhanky on Twitter, or find them on Facebook.

Red Spotted Hanky on Facebook

Good Luck Lovelies- I hope one of my lovely readers wins!

  1. It is now easier than ever to proclaim your inform to the Internet in order to save in totaling taking place occurring by now your associates and connections or even to make a tiny bit of child maintenance once advertising.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done an outstanding job.
    Jogo para menino
    jogos 360 2019
    io games online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that I'd never have to go back to the soul sucking corporate life again and I knew I could achieve that by helping others find their confidence again! That was one of my main motivating factors. Well that and working from home in my pjs
    kizi games 2 unblocked
    free games online
    friv for school 2019

    ReplyDelete